test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Achievements Not unlocking

I recently came back to the game after an iatus to finish the story missions and after a few I notice that some achievements is not unlocking.

Could check them all because I had already made some arcs in the past, but from now I can confirm?

That Borg Advance, Warzone, The Iconian War, New Romulus and Resistance is Futile achievements is not unlocking

Comments

• mutantcamel#2832 mutantcamel Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    I'm having the same problem with "The Delta Quadrant". Just completed it over the weekend and the achievement won't pop. I sent an email to support and they told me to post here. The first post is nearly two months old without response. Any developers out here know about this and are working it?

I'm really hoping they can just do a manual push of the achievement from the account (as it should be fairly easy enough to verify that it was done) and not being dismissed away with a "did you try doing the final mission again?"
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,933 Arc User
    Have you gone into the Accolades menus and found the relevant ones to check that all the requirements have been met?
    If not, you should be able to see what's left to do. (The accolades in the game, trigger the Xbox/PS4 achievements & trophies.)

For example, you can complete the Delta Quadrant arc in the mission journal but the accolade won't trigger. The reason for this is that you need to complete all the missions on Kobali Prime as well.
    Once that is done, the accolade will trigger and then the achievement/trophy.

For Warzone, you need to complete "Temporal Ambassador" as well. (The Journal revamp moved the mission, but the accolade requirement wasn't moved - d'oh!)
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
    AH - That may be it! I think I dumped out of Kobali Prime at the completion of Act II, even though the mission was listed as complete with the green check in the journal. I had no idea it was based on Accolade completion, which would make sense.

Sigh... I was hoping I wouldn't have to do Act III, as that whole Kobali mission REALLY dragged on for way too long, but that sounds like a good solution to the problem. I will look for that caveat in "Temporal Ambassador" as well when I get to it.

Thanks very much for that recommendation!
    Update - so, it looks like the final three mini-missions that comprise the "Kobali Prime" Act III, called "Breaking the Wall", "With Our Last Breath" and "Our Chance for Peace" was never completed. I now remember taking a break from that mission (as it was super long) and when I came back to it, it was checked as completed, so I moved on. Checking the Accolades list, however, it is definitely not done and if the Achievement is Accolade-locked, I decided to try to replay that mission. Unfortunately, I couldn't! The "Play Again" blue-X button was grayed out for some reason (even though all the others were re-playable), the one mission I needed to re-do can't be re-done! Is there something the game masters can do to unlock that mission for replay?
    What do you mean? Can you post a screenshot of your accolade, please?
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    edited September 2019
    What do you mean? Can you post a screenshot of your accolade, please?
    Yep. The first pic is from the Accolades page. It shows the 3 missing sub-missions under "Kobali Adventure Zone":
    vC7CD7O.jpg

The second pic is in my Missions page, showing the "Kobali Front" mission complete, as well as the whole Delta Quadrant season, and the "Play Episode" button disabled, only for that mission, so I will never be able to finish it:
    kjeluE8.jpg

So, it is my theory that, because those three "Act III" sub-missions were not fully completed - thus not completing the accolade - the achievement was never popped, despite the fact the overall mission season was listed as finished. There are several accolade-related achievements (rank and advancement leveling, lore collections, etc.), but this is the only one that says it's based on the overall story arc ("Delta Quadrant"), but really appears to be based on the corresponding accolade of the same name.

Fortunately, the "Delta Quadrant" season has cross-faction missions and I've just recently started a new Klingon character. I guess, if worse comes to worse and my Fed mission can't be unlocked for replay, I can always try it again with the Klingon. A shame that it happens to be the longest bloody season with the longest bloody missions of the whole game. It also doesn't help much that Voyager was my least favorite of all the Trek shows. :s
    "The Kobali Front" is just a pointer mission that gets you to visit Kobali Prime and is not needed to complete any of the missions there. Well, apart from the fact that you cannot do any missions there at all until you complete that mission.

What you're needing to do is look at your 'Incoming Hails' and see if the "Act III" Kobali wrapper mission is there. It should be. and is repeatable.

If it's not there, check in with General Q'nel and see if he offers it as an option.

Once taken, you should be able to access those three missions to complete the accolade, although you may just be given them one at a time.
    Thanks very much -will try that.
    Update - it worked! Accessing the mission through “Incoming Hails” allowed me to finish the mission and the achievement popped. Thanks very much!

A shame that the actual developers didn’t come up with that simple solution to begin with. Would have saved me lots of time.
    edited September 2019
    So, it happened again - this time with the Delta Quadrant arc. I fully completed the arc, which now reads at 100% in the main Mission page, and the corresponding accolade also shows complete. I can only assume there’s one or more other incomplete accolades keeping the achievement from popping but I can’t find any documentation on which accolades are linked to that achievement. There actually seems to be little information aside from the wiki basics out there for the GQ. Any ideas?

Update: after looking around, this appears to be one of the few arcs that doesn’t actually have an achievement associated with it. So... disregard, I guess...
    Post edited by mutantcamel#2832 on
    edited September 2019
    So, oddly, the 3 most recent Federation seasons (New Frontiers, Gamma Quadrant and Age of Discovery) don’t have corresponding achievements at all. I suspect the upcoming Awakening will have a similar omission. Haven’t checked with my Klingon character yet, but I suspect it has a similar thing with its seasons. I guess the developers have been slacking in that arena. Maybe one day...
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,406 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    There is a hidden accolade in the Impossibility of Reason mission involving a Subspace Party Amplifier.
    Post edited by sthe91 on
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
    edited September 2019
    Oh sure, there are a bunch of accolades associated with those newer missions (don’t think I found that one though), but the achievements/trophies don’t exist for completing those particular story arcs. At least, not yet, anyway.
  • nick#5431 nick Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I’m a relatively new player but can’t seem to get the spectres achievement to unlock despite completing the 5 missions with my character at level 65. Is there an accolade I’m missing somewhere?
    edited October 2019
    I ran into this as well a few months ago myself. After doing some digging, I found this thread on Reddit. Seems that this mission was apparently once a part of the Federation “Klingon War” season and got broken out into its own side quest as a part of the general “Galaxy at Large” series of missions, accessible by multiple factions (Fed, Kli & Rom). A part of that separation seems to have done something wonky to the achievement. I’m trying again with a new Klingon character to see if I can get it to pop with that one. If not, then this is a genuine bug that must be fixed.

Edit: One other thing I forgot to mention. Apparently “Spectres”, “Lost Dominion”, and a few of the other larger side missions only appear if your character is at level 65. This kind of sucks, as I wasn’t planning on going all the way up with my KDF character, but it looks like I’m going to have to, considering the achievement didn’t pop with my Fed character (which is at 65). Really hope this works. I don’t want to have to do this with a Romulan character all over again.
    Post edited by mutantcamel#2832 on
    I completed all the Spectre missions with a Dominion character as well. As you start out at level 60, it didn't take long to get to level 65 to trigger the missions but still no joy getting the achievement. I emailed arc games in the hope they would look into it and got a response admitting it looked like a glitch and that they would pass it on for further investigation but that was it. I hope they include it in a patch one day but I'm not holding my breath. Was thinking of trying to complete the missions again with either my Klingon or Romulan character but neither character is anywhere near level 65 and I fear I will be wasting my time
  • imatimelord#6399 imatimelord Member Posts: 123 Arc User
    Im still waiting after years of asking for them to fix the rubber banding on the toons and ships and still no joy there....maybe one day....
    Im still waiting after years of asking for them to fix the rubber banding on the toons and ships and still no joy there....maybe one day....

This thread has to do with achievements unlocking not about fixing the rubberbanding on toons and ships. Please stay on topic. Thank you. :)
    nick#5431 wrote: »
    I completed all the Spectre missions with a Dominion character as well. As you start out at level 60, it didn't take long to get to level 65 to trigger the missions but still no joy getting the achievement. I emailed arc games in the hope they would look into it and got a response admitting it looked like a glitch and that they would pass it on for further investigation but that was it. I hope they include it in a patch one day but I'm not holding my breath. Was thinking of trying to complete the missions again with either my Klingon or Romulan character but neither character is anywhere near level 65 and I fear I will be wasting my time
    I’m working on a KDF character now. Currently at L29 and moving relatively fast. Will post here if it pops (or not).
    edited December 2019
    So I have good news. Finally got my KDF character up to 65, releasing the Spectres mission, which I completed and the achievement popped! I guess it was just broken with the Federation character when it was moved out of the Klingon War episode arc. Confirmed that it works with the Klingon. Very glad about this, as I didn’t want to have to go through it all over again with a Romulan.
    Good to hear. Congrats!
    According to myth & legend, now that you've completed those missions on one character, they should all become available for other characters on your account at any level, as long as "The Galaxy At Large" is completed first.
    edited December 2019
    Really?? Damn! I grinded my way all the way up to 65 on my Klingon for nothing then, since I already got it through my SF character first. Then again, since the achievement didn’t pop that first time (hence my original post on the subject up thread), it’s possible that the short cut might not have worked either. Oh well, no matter. It’s done and I’m moving on to knock out the Romulan-specific missions now. Not a big fan of the Romulans in general, but I must admit I am enjoying the Romulan Republic’s storyline.
    Not a big fan of the Romulans in general, but I must admit I am enjoying the Romulan Republic’s storyline.
    In my opinion, the Romulan storyline is probably the best overall storyline in the game. It's much better than the Fed & KDF storylines.
    Jem'Hadar have an excellent tutorial mission line but the Gamma Quadrant arc can be a bit tedious if already played on other characters.
    TOS-Fed's get an additional mission line that is much better then what Disco-Fed's got.
    Congrats. I really hope the rumoured myth and legend works as I don't know if I have it in me to grind my Klingon character up to the required level