test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

ship configuration is not working anymore

t0m#2593 t0m Member Posts: 34 Arc User
since i use two ship configurations on several ships to switch from tour the galaxy and combat mode i noticed that since risa 2019 patchday (2nd july 19) this is no longer working. it just won't set my normal mode to active. no error displayed. no nothing. it just won't work.

can we have that forwarded and fixed? tank you.

Comments

• darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,802 Community Moderator
    Need you to be a bit more specific. Don't mind helping and pinging the right folks, just need more info. When you say configurations are you talking about saved loadouts or an actual ship ability like the Dyson ship transformations? Also when you try to change modes what exactly does it do? Does it get only half of it done then TRIBBLE out or what does it do? Don't care to help if able I just have to be super specific with this stuff.
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
  • t0m#2593 t0m Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    saved loadouts it is. the one you can buy with zen if you need more of them. what it does? nothing. it just won't activate by clicking on it. you have two slots free. those i use. but since last patch the checkmark does not activate the inactive slot and sticks to the active loadout.

since i'm not native english speaking i have no idea what the exact terms in the english version of the game are. but i hope it is more clear now? :) thanks

• darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,802 Community Moderator
    @t0m#2593 Your english is better than alot of native speakers around here where I live, so don't worry about that. If I ask alot of questions it's because I have to be super specific with these bug reports.

If I might ask, what ship class were you using when you noticed this issue? As an example, was it something like a T6 Defiant or a different ship type. Also are you sure you have the gear in your bank or in your inventory when you try to switch? If enough items from the loadout are missing i have heard of this causing issues as well.
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
    sorry for that late response. it is the palatine multi-mission reconnaissance explorer. and i can tell you that everything was in place just right. it worked just one evening before that patch i mentioned. since exact the eve after the patch it stopped working. i literally just logged in and wanted to start "tour the galaxy". before i go to mission menu i always do shwitch the ships consoles like i did dozens of times before. all items were and still are available. even the doff's stay the same in both settings. i checked again today. and it still does not work. i can guarantee you. not a bit changed from the day it worked to the day it stopped working on my side.
    update: it works again. don't ask me why the game now allowed me to overwrite setting one with setting two. i did nothing different this time when i tried to resave setting one. i tried to do exactly that after every patch since it stopped working. the game allows me now to even save combat settings again. again: i changed nothing. all items were there. all doff's were fine.

in any case: thank you for your response:)