test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Flower jewelry on Risa

undedavengerundedavenger Member Posts: 179 Arc User
Was the flower set removed from Risa Vendor? The crown, wristbands, necklace, etc.? Not seeing them at the vendor, or even at the exchange!
Nothing breaks the tension better than a tankard of warnog - except maybe a good brawl...
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    undedavengerundedavenger Member Posts: 179 Arc User
    NOOOOOOOOOOOO! CRYPTIIIIIIIIIIC!
    Nothing breaks the tension better than a tankard of warnog - except maybe a good brawl...
  • Options
    khimairakhimaira Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Look for Outfit Box - Risian Flower Accents in the Summer Event Store (I'm seeing it just after the new Baseball Uniforms)
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    GPL Tab?
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    khimaira wrote: »
    Look for Outfit Box - Risian Flower Accents in the Summer Event Store (I'm seeing it just after the new Baseball Uniforms)

Yup. I can confirm theat the outfit box still exists... for 600 favors.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    lexusk19lexusk19 Member Posts: 1,407 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    rattler2 wrote: »

Where are you seeing it? Its not in my Disco toons list of options in the Risa vendor. :/

Edit: My ToS Toon has it in their list though... It must be a bug with Disco toons.

Edit2: If you go to the item vendor on the docs, the flower accents are not in his list. But if you go in the store page in the reps, the flower accents are there.
    1e3sni150tar.jpg
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    lexusk19 wrote: »
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Where are you seeing it? Its not in my Disco toons list of options in the Risa vendor. :/

Edit: My ToS Toon has it in their list though... It must be a bug with Disco toons.
    I see it between the Baseball and swimwear sections on my DSC Alien male sci.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
This discussion has been closed.