test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PC Patch Notes for 6/27/19

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,675 Community Manager
Greetings Captains!
We will be having a maintenance tomorrow, 6/27 at 7AM Pacific for 2.5 hours. (What time is this for me?)
You can find our patch notes here.

=/\=
We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.
Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.
Thank you for the assistance!
The Star Trek Online Team

Comments

• Options
    mbaldelli02909mbaldelli02909 Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    Content:
    Resolved a crash that could sometimes occur when attempting to use the T6 Ship Coupon.

Glad I held off for using it with my Fed - Engineer. Given my luck this would definitely be happening.
    UI:
    The range of energy credits or GPL that can be bet at Dabo has been increased to be between 100 and 1 million

Let's hope that the payouts are adjusted accordingly, or this is going to be a carousel ride I don't want to get on.
  • Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    Resolved an issue that caused Advanced Phaser Beam Arrays to apply Fire at Will 3 under Fire at Will 1 and Fire at Will 1 under Fire at Will 3.

THANK YOU!

Now my cool new 1.3B EC ship will stop missing everything on the map because it's not using the right ability. :lol::lol:
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • Options
    stlheestlhee Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    Bound doff bug will not be fixed this week?
  • Options
    kitteneggs#2837 kitteneggs Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    i thought this would be where i could see what was going to be patched & stuff as well as when it would be patched, I just need to know if you'll restrict access to the crystalline cataclysm TFO while patching stuff. I asked this stuff in zone chat in game but I'm not entirely sure
  • Options
    i thought this would be where i could see what was going to be patched & stuff as well as when it would be patched, I just need to know if you'll restrict access to the crystalline cataclysm TFO while patching stuff. I asked this stuff in zone chat in game but I'm not entirely sure

If you need another Crystaline Run, you will have to do it before maintenance starts.

Obviously, yes.. access to the event will be restricted during the patching since the server will be down. When the server comes back up, the event will no longer be available.

If you need another CCA Run you have approximately 6hrs and 40 min from the time of this post to do it. I am in that boat, I am 1 away from unlocking the ship.. I'll be able to run it again in about an hour so I'll make it in under the finish line.

If you need it, get it within the next 6.5 hrs.
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    What sea said. I just ran all of mine starting at 5am and now there's about an hour and a half left before maint starts.

It starts around 9am in my time zone.

Just FYI, there's no way to do an event while the servers are down, and if it's the last day of said event, it will be gone when the servers come back up. Plan accordingly in future events. This is why I always try to do my events early in the morning, to be able to get that last run in before maint.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    I barely made it, I just got my 3000 about an hour ago.

I intentionally ran it yesterday early enough to make sure it would be off cool down before the patch. I didn't want to sit at 2950/3000 until after the summer event. :wink:
  • Options
    fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,267 Arc User
    I worked in the event back to 8am EST this morning so i can get my last 50 for the 3k today :) My romulan toon is quite happy he got a new ship this morning :)
  • Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,487 Arc User
    Thanks for the fixes!
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,769 Arc User
    The range of energy credits or GPL that can be bet at Dabo has been increased to be between 100 and 1 million

Oddly, I expect that testing the Dabo increase will be one of the first things I check out after the patch update. :)
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • Options
    sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
    I'm hoping they are planning to add some interesting things to the latinum store and use this as an EC sink.
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

This discussion has been closed.