test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Access to space reputation traits

criticalhippocriticalhippo Member Posts: 5 Arc User
edited June 2019 in PS4 Gameplay Bug Reports
I have a lvl 65 fed captain who has now reached tier 2 of both gamma quadand omega squad reputations. As I understand it this should open up some space reputation traits to choose from but these are still "locked" in the traits menu. The rep menus tell me "upgrade available" but there has been no 5 second project appear to complete the tier, and the only projects now showing are equipment crafting. Is this a bug or is there a gameplay aspect I am unaware of? I have tried to explore this as best I can but cannot see what I may have missed? Thanks for any help you can offer.
LLAP 🖖
Post edited by criticalhippo on

Comments

• benjiz414benjiz414 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    I also have a bug where my Shepherd class starship wont autofire batteries anymore even though it's set to autofire on ps4. Tried emailing but they said to do a bug report on the forum. Tried that too but it says I dont have permission to make my own bug thread. Can someone help me please.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,929 Arc User
    The third slot in the Reputation project is where you'll find the Upgrade project.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/