test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Baldur's Gate 3 trailer

starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
"Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
— Sabaton, "Great War"
VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/

Comments

• nightkennightken Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    oh these poor TRIBBLE, this cannot end well for them.

though I may have to keep a eye on this. I've never been able to get into the Baldur's Gate games for gameplay reasons, so one with more modern gameplay could be more my style.

if I stop posting it doesn't make you right it. just means I don't have enough rum to continue interacting with you.
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    um, okay...i don't recall a single bit of lore concerning illithids saying they reproduce in any way like chestbursters​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    um, okay...i don't recall a single bit of lore concerning illithids saying they reproduce in any way like chestbursters​​

Lords of Madness: The Book of Aberrations (3.5E). It's on pages 62-63.
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
  • lordgyorlordgyor Member Posts: 2,820 Arc User
    I am so looking forward to this game, but its going to kill Cryptic Neverwinter. Which I'm okay with as Cryptic's Neverwinter Online is absolutely aweful, unlike STO which is great.
  • pottsey5gpottsey5g Member Posts: 4,177 Arc User
    nightken wrote: »
    oh these poor TRIBBLE, this cannot end well for them.

though I may have to keep a eye on this. I've never been able to get into the Baldur's Gate games for gameplay reasons, so one with more modern gameplay could be more my style.
    That’s just what people said when they developed Divinity: Original Sin 2 which blow way past the already extremely high expectations. Given how Divinity: Original Sin 2 turned out I cannot think of anyone better suited to work on a new Baldur's Gate game.
    wait...are the same people who worked on D:OS2 working on this game?​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • pottsey5gpottsey5g Member Posts: 4,177 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    wait...are the same people who worked on D:OS2 working on this game?​​
    Same developers

Should be a good RPG year with Cyberpunk 2077, Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 and Baldur's Gate 3.
    pfff...they can keep the overgrown mosquito game - i want to see one based off werewolf: the apocalypse​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    coldnapalm wrote: »
    lordgyor wrote: »
    I am so looking forward to this game, but its going to kill Cryptic Neverwinter. Which I'm okay with as Cryptic's Neverwinter Online is absolutely aweful, unlike STO which is great.

Why? They aren't even remotely similar games.
    Don't you remember when Elite Dangerous and No Man's Sky killed Star Trek Online?
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • lordgyorlordgyor Member Posts: 2,820 Arc User
    > @shadowfang240 said:
    > pfff...they can keep the overgrown mosquito game - i want to see one based off werewolf: the apocalypse​​

I'd rather ones based on Vampire: The Requiem, Werewolf: The Forsaken, Mage: The Awakening, Changeling: The Lost, Mummy: The Cursed, Beast: The Primordial, Demon: The Descent, and upcoming Deviant.

IMHO CoD is much better then WoD, the horror better, the mechanics are better, the splats are better, the intermix is better.
    i don't see how call of duty is related to this conversation in any way...​​

#LegalizeAwoo