test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

CrtH/CrtD on Ground not applying

lhoygowlhoygow Member Posts: 311 Arc User
Character is a Fed Aligned Romulan Engineer.

Base - +2.5% CrtH / +50% CrtD
Ground Skill Weapon Criticals - +3.6% CrtH / +12% CrtD
2 pc Nakuhl (Shield / Weapon) - +2% CrtH / +30% CrtD
Advanced Fleet Recoil Compensating Armor - +80% CrtD
[Plasma Wide Beam Rifle Mk XV [CrtD] [CrtH]x2 [Dm/CrH] [Dmg]] - +6% CrtH / +20% CrtD
No ground traits or rep traits for crth/crtd selected.

In mission and in combat stats are showing only 4.5% CrtH and 160% CrtD. It does not appear that any of the bonus CrtH, other than from the 2pc Nakuhl set, is applying. Also the bonus 12% CrtD from Weapon Criticals is also not applying. I would think the stat screen would show 14.1% CrtH and 172% CrtD.

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,406 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    What locations on ground did you notice this?
    Post edited by sthe91 on
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • lhoygowlhoygow Member Posts: 311 Arc User
    I checked it during the mission "Uneasy Allies," both in and out of combat.
  • casualstocasualsto Member Posts: 672 Arc User
    That's very interesting. My CrtH/CrtD is showing.
  • welcome2earfwelcome2earf Member Posts: 1,746 Arc User
    A) If you check in space, it wont show (duh) B) Also, I was pretty sure that Weapon Criticals stat doesnt show? Kinda like the stat 'WpnCrit" from kit frames: its an invisible buff (sadly). Additionally, crit stats from ground weapons NEVER show on your toon's paperdoll for stats. Its been like this since the beginning of game.
    T93uSC8.jpg
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,406 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    A) If you check in space, it wont show (duh) B) Also, I was pretty sure that Weapon Criticals stat doesnt show? Kinda like the stat 'WpnCrit" from kit frames: its an invisible buff (sadly). Additionally, crit stats from ground weapons NEVER show on your toon's paperdoll for stats. Its been like this since the beginning of game.

Please do not duh him, the title and the description refers to being on the ground and not in space. You might be right about the rest of what you said though. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.