test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What Will You Discover

aftershock98aftershock98 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
So I entered the What Will You Discover writing competition on consoles and managed to come third. I provided all the information requested by the community team, but have yet to receive my prize. On top of that, for the last 2.5 months, the community team appear to have ignored my attempts to communicate with them. The support team, while fantastic, have thus far been unable to help. At this stage, I’m beginning to doubt I’ll ever receive my prize, and especially doubt I’ll get an apology for what the majority of people would believe in unacceptable treatment.

*link to post announcing winners included*
https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/xbox/star-trek-online/news/detail/11082793-what-will-you-discover-contest-results!
No matter how many times they try, the Borg will NOT assimilate my sandwich :mad:
Tagged:

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,438 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    Have you still not received your prize from this contest?
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • aftershock98aftershock98 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    > @sthe91 said:
    > Have you still not received your prize from this contest?

Nope. And I’ve emailed the community team several times over the last 3 months, with no response. Support team has helped as best they can, but ultimately they’re powerless.
    No matter how many times they try, the Borg will NOT assimilate my sandwich :mad:
    edited June 2019
    @ambassadorkael, can you track down the people responsible because this person won but has not received their prize for the What Will You Discover Contest on Xbox and PS4 (they play on PS4)? Thanks. :)
    Post edited by sthe91 on
  • aftershock98aftershock98 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    > @sthe91 said:
    > @ambassadorkael, can you track down the people responsible because this person won but has not received their prize for the What Will You Discover Contest on Xbox? Thanks. :)

I hate to be that guy, but I was on PS4 xD but still eligible for the contest according to the original post about it. Thanks for the help though :D hopefully I’ll actually get it now, considering I put off gettin the Light Exploration Cruiser twice XD
    edited June 2019
    > @sthe91 said:
    > @ambassadorkael, can you track down the people responsible because this person won but has not received their prize for the What Will You Discover Contest on Xbox? Thanks. :)

I hate to be that guy, but I was on PS4 xD but still eligible for the contest according to the original post about it. Thanks for the help though :D hopefully I’ll actually get it now, considering I put off gettin the Light Exploration Cruiser twice XD

Sorry, I did not know you were on PS4, I was going by the link alone and assumed incorrectly. Whoops.