test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Section 31 Badge?

thlaylierahthlaylierah Member Posts: 2,984 Arc User
Where is the Section 31 Badge located in the Tailor?

NM It's outfit limited.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,017 Community Moderator
    Yea... and some of the limitations are kinda odd. Like for example it can be worn on Antares, Odyssey, and Jupiter uniforms, but not Sierra.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • darthoricidarthorici Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    what were they thinking. oh wait its up there with star trek enterprise show uniform patches as com badges. at lest you can say tos chest patches could have com badge tech under the patch. oh and s31 uniform can use the s31 discovery badge.
  • duasynduasyn Member Posts: 492 Arc User
    Badge is a bit pricey. 50 lobi. That's 10 lockboxes ($11.25 in keys).
    For a tiny tailor thing you can't even see during normal gameplay.
    Should have just been part of an entire outfit, imo.
  • sylveriareldensylveriarelden Member Posts: 531 Arc User
    Last I heard, it's a known bug and wasn't intentionally restricted- but I've yet to see PW/Cryptic confirm this with an announcement in patch notes or anything. I too would love to see it available for use on a wider variety of clothing, considering it costs Lobi, which is a premium currency.
    It's not you- it's me. I just need my space.

Being critical doesn't take skill. Being constructively critical- which is providing alternative solutions or suggestions to a demonstrated problem, however, does.
This discussion has been closed.