test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Boronite Laced Weaponary Console

feliseanfelisean Member Posts: 688 Arc User
edited May 2019 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Hi,

the damage done by the active ability from Boronite Laced Weaponary seems to do way less than it should based on the tooltip.
tooltip is indicating ~2.6k damage per second while the rift does only ~350 damage per hit.

here is a screenshot:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5jw7rg3wf1ev7it/boronite dmg (2).jpg?dl=0

or does the tooltip means that it could do a maximum of ~2.6k dmg per second with more rifts spawned? some clarification would be nice :)
Post edited by felisean on

Comments

• Options
    doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    Is there something wrong with the console bug forum?
    C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.
  • Options
    darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,715 Community Moderator

I think he means a console in game and not the actual physical game consoles like xbox and playstation.
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
  • Options
    doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User

I think he means a console in game and not the actual physical game consoles like xbox and playstation.
    My bad.

C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.
  • Options
    feliseanfelisean Member Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    correct, i'm talking about the newly introduced console from s31 lockbox ;)

it seems a bit like the dmg is just slighly higher than the tooltip at ground
  • Options
    pottsey5gpottsey5g Member Posts: 4,177 Arc User
    It might be because I am using mines but none of my mine attacks are triggering the console. I am seeing no subspace tears or damage.