test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

TRIBBLE MAINTENANCE AND RELEASE NOTES - 05/02/19

moonroachmoonroach Member Posts: 29 Cryptic Developer
Tribble has been updated to ST.95.20190425a.4

General:
  • Lighting 2.0 set to be the default setting for most computers on first game load.

Content:
  • Resolved an issue in "Dranuur Gauntlet”, which could cause enemies in this TFO not to be hostile to players under certain conditions.

UI:
  • Added a new button to allow players to summon (teleport) their Bridge Officers to their location.
  • Improved sorting of the Duty Officer Filter.
    • Positive and negative traits will sort to the top of the list.

Systems:
  • Resolved a tooltip error on Unified Engineering (Starship Trait) that prevented the "Bridge Officer Recharge Speed" portion of the Trait from displaying.
  • Resolved an issue that was causing Unified Engineering (Starship Trait) to give less of a Max Hull bonus than it should have.
  • Resolved an issue that caused Into the Hive Elite and Hive Onslaught Elite to reward one Borg Neural Processor instead of two.
  • Resolved several Photonic/Holographic Bridge Officers that were missing necessary Photonic-related data, which could cause unexpected interactions with hazardous environments.
  • Updated the description of the Soldier personal trait to indicate that it only affects ranged weapons. This is a tooltip change only.
  • The following consoles can now be equipped in Romulan Dyson Science Destroyers in addition to Warbirds:
    • Ablative Hazard Shielding (Romulan version).
    • Shield Absorptive Frequency Generator.
    • Ionized Particle Beam
  • Resolved an issue that could allow players to equip multiple variants of the Ablative Hazard Shielding console.
  • Resolved an issue that prevented the damage modifiers on the Concentrated Tachyon Mine Launcher from increasing its shield damage.
  • Resolved an issue that prevented the Federation Type 2 Phaser from getting a modifier when upgraded to gold.
    • This fixes existing items.
  • Resolved an issue that prevented the Federation Type 2 Phaser Mk IV from being upgraded.
    • This fixes existing items.
  • The Federation Type 2 Phaser is now eligible for Re-Engineering.
  • Resolved an issue that caused Reroute Reserves to Weapons to prevent you from activating other weapon enhancing abilities for several seconds after it ended.
  • Resolved an issue that caused Reroute Reserves to Weapon's icon to be greyed out while it was active.
  • The Chromodynamic Armor can now be upgraded.
  • Resolved an issue that could cause some damage from Kemocite-Laced Weaponry to not be properly attributed.
  • Renamed the Elite Fleet Disruptor Dual Pistols to Elite Fleet Disruptor Dual Sniper Rifles to better match their functionality.
  • Resolved an issue that could allow players to open the pack for the Temporal Light Cruiser [T6], D7 Temporal Battlecruiser [T6], or T'Liss Temporal Warbird [T6] if they couldn't fly the starship.
  • For any players in this situation, the ships have been re-boxed in your inventory and can once again be traded or sold.
  • Resolved an issue that caused some Nanoenergy Cells to use incorrect ability icons.

Comments

• captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    I'm hoping this means Tribble's now open for testing (at least open testing) :)

With the number of times that my BOffs were stuck in rooms when they were needed for the big fights (ready to go in, starts a fight and then you find out that you are totally on your own, ooops!)….

Thank you for the BOff transporter button! :smiley:
  • timberwolf#2067 timberwolf Member Posts: 49 Media Corps
    So, after seeing the new Discovery Legends marks have a placeholder on Tribble after this patch, will we be getting the new Reputation on Tribble this weekend (?) so we can do early testing with it, like we have the other reputations?
  • disqord#9557 disqord Member Posts: 567 Arc User
    Changes to Chromodynamic Armor? Can we please see this and especially the TR-116-A added to the Phoenix Box pleeeaaassee? Most of the other preorder bonuses are in there (Also the Neodymium Deflector and Phaser Satellite console, but I mostly only care for the 116-A)

And thank you so much for keeping the broken visuals on the Elite Dual Rifles. The only reason I and many others got the things was because of the way they looked.
  • garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
    Changes to Chromodynamic Armor? Can we please see this and especially the TR-116-A added to the Phoenix Box pleeeaaassee? Most of the other preorder bonuses are in there (Also the Neodymium Deflector and Phaser Satellite console, but I mostly only care for the 116-A)

And thank you so much for keeping the broken visuals on the Elite Dual Rifles. The only reason I and many others got the things was because of the way they looked.

support
  • jcox2jcox2 Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    where is the button to summon bridge officers?
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,451 Arc User
    jcox2 wrote: »

Have you looked in the bridge officer UI to the left?
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • jcox2jcox2 Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    sthe91 wrote: »

I don't see Summon Bridge Officers

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,451 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    sthe91 wrote: »

I don't see Summon Bridge Officers

It has a different name. There used to be one bar there, now there are two bars. It should be the second bar. I used it for when my BOFFs died several times in the fumaroles in the new mission Impossibility of Reason or whatever it is called. I believe it is called Request Bridge Officers. Thanks. :)
    Post edited by sthe91 on
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.