test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[POLL] What Phoenix Ultra Rare Ship is Good For PVP?

melphyx2melphyx2 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
Choose 1, Feel free to leave a comments with reason.

VOTE HERE
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
Tagged:

Comments

• trennantrennan Member Posts: 2,839 Arc User
    Have to give him props though. He's at least trying the PvP front. Not many of us old timers really do that.

Granted, over the past few years, we've had some interesting discussions on what could be done to help it though.

But, in the end, it's still a long ignored and broken system. CrypticSpartan works on it. However, like those that work on the tailor, or Foundry, it's a secondary job for them.
    Mm5NeXy.gif
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,971 Community Moderator
    I can never make heads or tails of reddit posts.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
This discussion has been closed.