What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What will be your T6 coupon ship?

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    Out of interest, where did those size comparisons come from? Side by side in game comparisons, or measurements of the models in the Foundry? Or something else?

-K
    Probably side-by-side.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    Out of interest, where did those size comparisons come from? Side by side in game comparisons, or measurements of the models in the Foundry? Or something else?

-K

A mix of both. I used to line the models up in the Foundry and use demorecord for moving around and overlaying things, and the occasional model replacement for ships not in the Foundry. Now I have to resort to travelling around in a comparison ship and parking next to other ships.
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    > @artan42 said:
    > captainkoltar wrote: »
    >
    > Out of interest, where did those size comparisons come from? Side by side in game comparisons, or measurements of the models in the Foundry? Or something else?
    >
    > -K
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > A mix of both. I used to line the models up in the Foundry and use demorecord for moving around and overlaying things, and the occasional model replacement for ships not in the Foundry. Now I have to resort to travelling around in a comparison ship and parking next to other ships.

I don't mean to offend. But that is amazingly funny.
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • Options
    chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    I don't think it covers the promo ships, so I think it will be a Klingon or Romulan vessel. I am lacking in those vessels at T6.
  • Options
    angrytarg wrote: »
    > @artan42 said:
    > captainkoltar wrote: »
    >
    > Out of interest, where did those size comparisons come from? Side by side in game comparisons, or measurements of the models in the Foundry? Or something else?
    >
    > -K
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > A mix of both. I used to line the models up in the Foundry and use demorecord for moving around and overlaying things, and the occasional model replacement for ships not in the Foundry. Now I have to resort to travelling around in a comparison ship and parking next to other ships.

I don't mean to offend. But that is amazingly funny.

Surreptitious scaling. Don't try it in real life.​​
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

• Options
    themadprofessor#9835 themadprofessor Member Posts: 1,203 Arc User
    I'mma bank mine until a single-faction ship comes out. I already have all the C-store ships and any future packs will be bought as packs, not individuals.
    Space Barbie Extraordinaire. Got a question about Space Barbie? Just ask.

Things I want in STO:

1) More character customization options such as more clothing options, letting the toon complexion affect the entire body, not just the head. Also a true RGB color picker applied to all costume and appearance options, which would allow for true appearance customization and homogenous colors instead of "this same exact color looks vastly different on two different pieces."
    2) Bridge customization, not bridge packs. Let us pick a general layout and adjust the color palette, console appearance, and chair types, as well as more ready room layout options.
    3) Customizable ground weapons, i.e. The aesthetic look of phaser dual pistols but they shoot antiproton bolts. For obvious reasons this would only apply to standard ground weapons.
    4) For the love of Q please revamp Plasma Ground Weapons. They look like demented Supersoakers right now.
    5) True Vanity Impulse and Deflector effects similar to Vanity Shields.
    6) A greater payout for hitting T6 Reputations. Currently it takes more time and resources to get from T5 to T6 than it does to get from nothing to T5. Make that grind really pay out at the end.
    7) Mirrorverse Refugee event similar to AoY/Delta/Gamma, complete with new Mirrorverse recruits for all factions.
    8) Independent Faction, because yo ho yo ho a pirate's life for me!
  • Options
    mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    artan42 wrote: »
    What is the BIGGEST C-Store Federation ship?

Jupiter.​​

f31ef78d4d344c9d8e18f8af1d933b34.png
    Finally found this.

Thanks everybody. Sorry if I started a Math War. :p

Well please un-find it again. It's one of the worst ones I made. Go to the Federation Playable Starship page and navigate to the fleet charts section for a less embarrassing version. It's still incomplete due to the removal of the Foundry but it's far better than that.

But there isn't one that includes all ships!

FleetChart6.png?version=58b93d770e95d46ce0eede99d5a67503

394px-FleetChart4.png?version=6391581f889f9353928b2d2db3e70c7d

https://sto.gamepedia.com/Federation_playable_starship

Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • Options
    What is the BIGGEST C-Store Federation ship?

Jupiter.​​

f31ef78d4d344c9d8e18f8af1d933b34.png
    Finally found this.

Thanks everybody. Sorry if I started a Math War. :p

Well please un-find it again. It's one of the worst ones I made. Go to the Federation Playable Starship page and navigate to the fleet charts section for a less embarrassing version. It's still incomplete due to the removal of the Foundry but it's far better than that.

But there isn't one that includes all ships!

https://sto.gamepedia.com/Federation_playable_starship

I know. My laptop can't handle it. The images are all in scale to each other if you want to stitch them together for personal use.

I do intend on making a full one once I finally have images of them all and can borrow a computer.

#TASforSTO

• Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    hmmm once I get it I'll probably look to see what isn't part of a bundle and get that.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
This discussion has been closed.