Options

T6 Risian Corvette

13»

Comments

• Options
    bumperthumperbumperthumper Member Posts: 513 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    And soon... the in game Risian Nascar League will be born. lol

Gonna have to find a good cross faction system map to turn into a racetrack for all the new Corvettes.

If PvP was still a thing, I would love to make and participate in a Corvette competition bracket.
    I can't wait to see the stats on this thing.
    A proud member of The Collective ARMADA
    NOT A FAN OF ARC!
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    Who said it had to be an official PvP thing? Find a big enough map, get some people together to help, and just community run it.

Doesn't even have to be a full on track either. Could do like space drag racing. Have a couple players set up a "starting line" and "finishing line", have a couple speedster ships go at a time...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    burstorionburstorion Member Posts: 1,750 Arc User
    Space dragster race? If I recall, I got my corvette over 4k impulse... :3
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    I wonder if you could try to use the Delta Quatrant Hodus System to do these races. Enter, do not answer the Hail, and run the course with the Corvettes.

This was the Patrol System with the Shuttle races.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    And soon... the in game Risian Nascar League will be born. lol

Gonna have to find a good cross faction system map to turn into a racetrack for all the new Corvettes.

If PvP was still a thing, I would love to make and participate in a Corvette competition bracket.
    I can't wait to see the stats on this thing.

I.R.O.C. competition, but with Corvettes instead of Camaros.​​
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
  • Options
    Maybe the Solanae Sphere. Plenty of landmarks to help set up a track. Downside, potential to be attacked.
    Sol would only work for Fed and Fed Allied.
    Risa doesn't have enough landmarks to establish a track...

I'm drawing a bit of a blank right now.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    burstorionburstorion Member Posts: 1,750 Arc User
    Maybe the Solanae Sphere. Plenty of landmarks to help set up a track. Downside, potential to be attacked.
    Sol would only work for Fed and Fed Allied.
    Risa doesn't have enough landmarks to establish a track...

I'm drawing a bit of a blank right now.

I'm fond of flying through the Praxis debris ring or race around K13s ring system..another fun race option is delta flight, but thats more a time trial
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    If you use the Sphere all Racers must ensure that they have purchased the Fleet Atmospheric Movement Upgrades.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    It's too bad the foundry is going away, a track coulda been made there.​​
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
  • Options
    bloodyriz wrote: »
    It's too bad the foundry is going away, a track coulda been made there.​​

Problem is there'd only be 5 people allowed in.
  • Options
    avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,197 Arc User
    Well then you will just have to hope that the devs will create something like that.
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,328 Community Moderator
    edited March 2019
    Race along the ion stream in the Solanae Dyson Sphere.
    Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.