test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Massive ships for Players.

2»

Comments

• echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User
    I'm like @seaofsorrows, I don't oppose bringing those huge ships into the game, I just would never have one myself, barring some generous person giving me one.

The Vonph and Ent-J are huge enough, IMO, but if someone wants to fly around in a city-ship, let them.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    Ships size shouldn't exceed certain missions and queues which have limited sized entrances.
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,247 Community Moderator
    edited March 2019
    Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • nexurulernexuruler Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    I've been waiting many years to play the largest NPC ships in the game but if PWE says they wont add them because they are too big for some STF's then the solution is extreamly simple. just lock out that class of ship from the que. i know alot of people may get upset about it but let me say this. do you really think somthing as big as a voth citadel ship can fit into the large breach inside the massive voth city ship?
    Been a user of Perfect World Entertainment since 2009.
  • lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,820 Arc User
    nexuruler wrote: »
    I've been waiting many years to play the largest NPC ships in the game but if PWE says they wont add them because they are too big for some STF's then the solution is extreamly simple. just lock out that class of ship from the que. i know alot of people may get upset about it but let me say this. do you really think somthing as big as a voth citadel ship can fit into the large breach inside the massive voth city ship?

Or there is a even simpler solution....they don't have to add them to the game at all.

Soooo many problems they can avoid doing just that instead of adding massive massive ships to the game that will add nothing new except new levels of annoyance.
    i wonder if the Devs are even considering this idea.... but I think its an idea that's been floating around some where.
    i guess this topic isn't gonna get much support. thanks for the replies everyone.
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,247 Community Moderator
    If you're expecting a dev reply, you're not likely to get one. That doesn't mean that the idea hasn't been seen, though. :wink:
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.