test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Personal Endeavors??

the load screen promoting the anniversary event says you can get account wide rewards through new personal endeavors, so how do you do them or is this just a mistake and they are not even in the game yet on the xbox one?

if there are not in the game on the consoles yet why even advertise them as if they are?

Comments

• inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,933 Arc User
    The loading screen just appears to be a cut-n-paste job from the PC, and the Endeavor system isn't in consoles yet (but apparently will be coming soon, according to the email that arrived yesterday).
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • awesomeweaselawesomeweasel Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    The loading screen just appears to be a cut-n-paste job from the PC, and the Endeavor system isn't in consoles yet (but apparently will be coming soon, according to the email that arrived yesterday).

alright, thx. I though I was going senile or something with not being able to find how to do them, lol
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,933 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    I was too, til I saw their email:

2df6f49a09c6da0f82f143727eb848481551810640.jpg
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/