test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Daily mission from Q to get vouchers is broken

hawksytshawksyts Member Posts: 52 Arc User
I only get one location to go for the omega molecules for the daily mission to get vouchers.
Only Vulcan (Ground) , tested on several toons.
So can't finish this daily, and seems more in our Armada have the same problem.

Comments

• Options
    aodhan#2460 aodhan Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    This is the exact issue with xbox one too
  • Options
    drakirnosslindrakirnosslin Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Yup, I have the same problem. Tested on every toon I have. All feds or fed aligned only get Vulcan. All KDF or KDF aligned only get "Rura Pente" and "Drozana". So can't complete it on any char. I've tried changing maps, logging in and out, dropping and re-taking mission, making mission primary, checking map to see if it pops up there at least. Out of ideas atm.
  • Options
    sleepwalker#8777 sleepwalker Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    same problem here (today).. yesterday i could complete it, but not today.. tryed several toons already - no luck..
  • Options
    smooshy#7462 smooshy Member Posts: 233 Arc User
    Same. 1 location: Vulcan (ground). Mission cannot complete.
  • Options
    nightfly69#4375 nightfly69 Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    Once I got no locations. Mainly been getting Vulcan (ground & space) and K-7. But never more than two locations maximum and it never registers as completed. So, yeah, broken for me today too.
  • Options
    captainwellscaptainwells Member Posts: 718 Arc User
    I'm on Xbox One and had absolutely no problems on either of my accounts completing the Omega Stabilization yesterday. On my Fed toons, if I recall correctly I went to Academy Grounds, Starbase 29 Ground, Vulcan Space, Deep Space Nine (both). On my KDf toons, Ganalda Station Space, Qo'noS First City (not sure here), Drozana (both) and possibly DS9 too (again not sure).

Either way I had no difficulties completing the event, so just wanted to let everyone that did experience issues on Xbox One, that it is not an across the board thing on that platform.
  • Options
    croesiscroesis Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    I'm on Xbox One and had absolutely no problems on either of my accounts completing the Omega Stabilization yesterday.

Have you done the daily today? This is what people are having issues with and from what it seems in chat, it is affecting everyone.
  • Options
    smooshy#7462 smooshy Member Posts: 233 Arc User
    croesis wrote: »
    I'm on Xbox One and had absolutely no problems on either of my accounts completing the Omega Stabilization yesterday.

Have you done the daily today? This is what people are having issues with and from what it seems in chat, it is affecting everyone.

Right. I did it yesterday also, but today it is busted. Try today.
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,005 Arc User
    I tried the mission on PS4 twice today at different times - at 11am GMT, I was offered no destinations at all and at 6pm GMT, I only got two.
    Neither mission 'completed' successfully, and no amount of dropping and retaking the mission appears to have allowed it to be corrected.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    croesiscroesis Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    The STO Twitter account said they were investigating the issue so just a waiting game now
  • Options
    postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    Already lost most of a day due to the hefty download yesterday and now unable to complete the god awful scanning thing.

At least the missions weren't blocked by the revamped journal the way they were on PC.
  • Options
    rezze#2552 rezze Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Same problem. Won't complete. Only two locations, Vulcan ground and Starbase 39 space. No c-store giveaway today either?
  • Options
    darkshaddow#2138 darkshaddow Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    Glad its just not me then, not been able to do it after day one
  • Options
    There's an announcement on Twitter that the fix is coming next Tuesday.

Doesn't that sound familiar...

At least they're extending the event as well so we can make up for the lost time. :smiley:
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • Options
    postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    Todays gave me 5 locations, maybe they're trying make up for the missing ones in the most inept way possible.
  • Options
    sleepwalker#8777 sleepwalker Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    has the outcome of the omega stabilization been nerved??
    if i do a nerly perfect game, i only get 1 green + 1-3 normals.. this cannot be right!
    i feel, like this has been much better last year.. when i got much more blue ones and also purples once and a while
  • Options
    mrknify#3483 mrknify Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    You need 3 locations to complete daily.
    It takes 4 hours to refresh what places you nees to visit.
    If only 2 show up on mission, drop and get it again an hour later.
    If it happens again try 4 hours after that.

The quest resets on the regular daily timer, which sucks as if I can't do the quest in the morning (for me), I lose the whole day.

I'm glad they will be extending the dates for the anniversary.
  • Options
    americanbamf#5789 americanbamf Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    been 3 days since i could last do the mission for the event to get the vouchers im falling behind here only showing up 2 locations and not 3. i want to get this done and over with stop wussy footing around and fix the problem already otherwise take out all the events until you all learn how to properly add events without hiccups like this one and no i don't want to stay logged into the game for hours on end just to get the vouchers lets TCB here and get it over with when if done right takes what like 20 minutes if that to do the event and get off and come back on and do it again next day which is suppose to be how it is but it isn't .
  • Options
    boghound#4067 boghound Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    I am experiencing the same problem for 2 days in a row now. It only offers me Vulcan (Ground) and Deep Space K-7 (Space). No third location offered.
  • Options
    frosty656#6406 frosty656 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Me too.
  • Options
    shakey#6227 shakey Member Posts: 1 New User
    the xbox one works for me but the PC is not i could only do the episodes that earns you 400 tickets and Q is not in the space station
  • Options
    the xbox one works for me but the PC is not i could only do the episodes that earns you 400 tickets and Q is not in the space station
    The event has already been and gone on PC.
  • Options
    eddiegeorge27eddiegeorge27 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Anyone having a problem turning in the 200 vouchers from the mission quest. I was able to turn in the first 200 then we had the omega quest bug and I have not been able to turn in vouchers since then.