test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Missing Battle Cloak on Qugh Miracle Worker

madhatch1971madhatch1971 Member Posts: 196 Arc User
After the patch on the 28 Feb 2019, the Qugh is missing it's battle Cloak. Patch notes state the FX for it has been updated, but the ability to cloak is missing.
People ask how long have I been playing STO - well the answer is simple: I have been here since the beginning. I just haven't always had a lot to say.

Comments

• Options
    where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    Just to check...cloak is not in the Powers List at all? Default keybind is "P".

Or do you mean the animation of the ship disappearing is completely missing when you click the button on the tray
    ?
    When I sign on tonight I will check my M'chla....and I swear there will be screaming and gnashing of teeth if my cloak is not working. LOL!
    Post edited by where2r1 on
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    The Battle Cloak icon was missing from the powers tray - did a force verify and it's back in the list with a new icon. Weird buggy thing to happen. I logged in last night to have a look at the new animation (which is fantastic), but my ship had NO cloak ability. Did a force verify and... things seem to be working. Could it be the fact they changed the icon and my game wouldn't display it?
    People ask how long have I been playing STO - well the answer is simple: I have been here since the beginning. I just haven't always had a lot to say.
  • Options
    mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    Possible. It could even be that technically, it's not the same ability as before. I think the Cloak of T'Kuvma not just has a different animation and symbol, but might also be different in game mechanics.

I assume before you did the Force Verify, you checked your power list on a space map? I would have just expected the old power to be unslotted, because you don't have it anymore, and the new power be not slotted yet.
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    You know how to drag buttons from the Powers Listing into your tray?

When buttons go missing in your tray, click on "P" on the keyboard.
    This brings up the list of powers currently available to you.
    Right click on icon in list, drag to the box in the tray where you want it to be.

The program will bring up the appropriate powers list depending on whether your character is on ground or space when you click on "P".

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    Cheers guys and thanks for taking the time to reply, I know all the above. It was missing in the listed powers. I went through the list several times looking for it. Force verify solved the issue. Problem solved 😊
  • Options
    Awesome. Hopefully, all this helps someone else at a later date. :)