test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Anyone else having a problem with the advanced To'Duj fighters?

littlesarbonnlittlesarbonn Member Posts: 486 Arc User
I have a Klingon ship that had To'Duj fighters, so I finally decided to get the advanced version of these, but the one problem I'm finding is that whenever I start a fight, the hanger is greyed out, and I have to go into the fight for a short bit (like about a minute) before it becomes solid and I can summon them. Anyone else having this problem? Or is there some kind of solution that others have run across?

When they come into being summoned, they're actually pretty awesome, but now I'm regretting my decision to pay for them because it takes so long to summon them.
Fleet Admiral Duane Gundrum, U.S.S. Merrimack
Fleet Admiral Ventaxa Proxmire, U.S.S. Shaka Walls Fell
Blog: http://www.sarbonn.com/?page_id=1990
Foundry series: Bob From Accounting & For the Sake of the Empire
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    lnbladelnblade Member Posts: 410 Arc User
    Are you targeting a ship before you launch your fighters? If you are, there's a minimum distance that you're allowed to deploy your fighters from the target (12k, I think).
  • Options
    lnblade wrote: »
    Are you targeting a ship before you launch your fighters? If you are, there's a minimum distance that you're allowed to deploy your fighters from the target (12k, I think).

No, no targeting at all. It happens EVERY time I enter a TFO.
  • Options
    where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    OP which ship are you using the fighters on? It may be related to that ship only, if no one else is having that problem.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    I haven't noticed anything like this with my Elite Slavers unless I'm trying to launch replacements while targeting something out of range.

So yea... which ship is this on? If someone else has the same ship they might be able to try and recreate this and report back.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    If you let us know the ship, we can test this further, i have a lot of carriers, from C-Store, to Lobi to Lockbox, there are very few i dont have, if it's a problem with one specific ship,we can report it as a bug
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • Options
    gaevsman wrote: »
    If you let us know the ship, we can test this further, i have a lot of carriers, from C-Store, to Lobi to Lockbox, there are very few i dont have, if it's a problem with one specific ship,we can report it as a bug

Not sure off the top of my head, but it was one of the new T6 Klingon ships that use those. Two days later, the problem disappeared, so not really sure why it happened, although there was a patch in between those two days.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    Any Klingon ship can use the fighters. But I think one of the most recent carrier types might have been the Qa'tel Flight Deck Raptor. Can't think of any other carrier type that came out recently other than that off the top of my head.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    The Orion Blackguard??
  • Options
    > @patrickngo said:
    > gaevsman wrote: »
    >
    > The Orion Blackguard??
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > is anyone on this thread using it?

That is one of tht few i don't have, i like that pack, but i have more important ships to have before those...
This discussion has been closed.