test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Discovery Klingon ships not using Dis Cloaking Device. Not fixed?

antiquesroadshowantiquesroadshow Member Posts: 227 Arc User
Last week in the Live Stream the Cryptic Developers were reviewing the new ships. They were going over the new Discovery Klingon ships and noted that they were not using the Dis Battle Cloak as intended. The Dev. noted this mistake, and said it would be fixed in the next patch. Well, this weeks the patch came out, and my Dis Klingon ship still doesn't have the Discovery cloaking animation! I wasn't worried until now. Why wasn't this fixed. Did you guys run out of time? Please tell me they are getting the Dis cloak. It was a major draw to why I bought them.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    darthoricidarthorici Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    i still waiting for them to fix the mirror uniforms of star trek ent and the odyssey sleeveless.for Klingon's in starfleet. if you dont know, half the body is missing with the head is there and the out fit is showing. and if you try to change colors of the disco kdf bridge officer you will find that the boots of the out fit goes to the 2409 boots. and the disco ones are not there. no faith in the devs any more on fixing things. just play as is. i saying that the kdf replaced it with one that works from 2409.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    That's rather harsh...
    If that was the case, then NOTHING would be fixed KDF side because there's ALWAYS something Fed side.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    :( I wanna see the Discovery cloaking. :::::pout::::
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    Unless you have irrefutable proof you can provide to back up your claims patrick... lay off the retoric because its looking more and more borderline DOOMsaying Trollish.

Besides... if it is as low on the priority list as you claim... why even MENTION it? Why not say its WAI? They didn't say its WAI, and they mentioned it. That means its a lot higher on the priority list.

The TRUTH is... they're working on it. When we'll see a fix? Probably soon. We get a fix when we get a fix. It really depends on how the coding is. That is all. No ulterior motives. No hidden plots behind economic feasability. No threats to the license. Just time and effort.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    I will just go look it up on You Tube. I really don't care what the animations they use in the game... I doubt it would make a difference. I just want to see how different it looks.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    Its just like the Sarco's cloak. Or supposed to be anyways. Looks AWESOME.
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,326 Community Moderator
    Stop it, patrick. They've already said that they're fixing the damn thing.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    'Whatever you do, don't mention the war.'

https://youtu.be/MfFxoyxQAh4
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    They didn't "scrap" it. Just pushed it back. "Scrapping" implies they tossed it out entirely and no longer have it.
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,326 Community Moderator
    About the DISCO cloak: First, Spartan said that she has already fixed it! Second, she didn't say that it WOULD go out with the next patch, but that she HOPED it would go out with the next patch. She's got no control over when it actually goes out, she just does the work. Jesus F'ing Christ, patrick! This BS you keep spouting about Cryptic has got to stop. You keep saying Klingons are such low priority, but the work is done! It just hasn't been patched out yet. I get that you're frustrated about how Klingons have been handled, but that has been changing, and this rhetoric of yours is bordering on trolling/flaming the devs.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.