What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Discovery Torpedo?

2»

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    Oh, I'm all in on the Space Barbie thing. I just got it into my head that there was more to it somehow.

Well... some people like to go for optimized best builds, while others want screen accurate builds. While a theme build might not be optimal... it can be fun.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Beacon of Kahless
    Protomatter Field
    Warp Core Breaches
    Dual Monitors
    Glaucoma
    Cataracts
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    theboxisredtheboxisred Member Posts: 455 Arc User
    Mind you I meant that I somehow got it into my head that there was more to the torpedo and its effects. I don't know why that is, though.
  • Options
    spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,264 Arc User
    Mind you I meant that I somehow got it into my head that there was more to the torpedo and its effects. I don't know why that is, though.

It could be that you mixed the torp with the first batch of discovery style ship phasers that did have special properties (the ****-linked phasers) in your mind.
  • Options
    theboxisredtheboxisred Member Posts: 455 Arc User
    I just looked at the torpedo in-game. It's because it's called "Prototype Photon Torpedo Launcher," which suggests some interesting property.

Well, that's one mystery solved.
  • Options
    lordsteve1lordsteve1 Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »
    Beacon of Kahless
    Protomatter Field
    Warp Core Breaches
    Dual Monitors
    Glaucoma
    Cataracts

You forgot the good old DRB science ability! FOR THE ULTIMATE BLINDNESS!!!!!!
    SulMatuul.png
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    ltminns wrote: »
    Beacon of Kahless

THE BEACONS ARE LIT!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDBPmEAheCY
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    rickvic#6033 rickvic Member Posts: 129 Arc User
    Its more important that they bring back the screen accurate disco phasers from before AoD
This discussion has been closed.