Install Arc
Options

Terran Sword changes

2»

Comments

• Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,571 Arc User
    > @rattler2 said:
    > Yea. They kinda do. But they are currently a VERY expensive consumable that even requires DOffs. Not worth it really.

Yes, it is one of two Reputation Items that they scr*wed up and neglected to remove the Doff requirements from when they removed Doffs from Reputation Items. They converted Doffs to Dilitium on a 1:100 basis.

By the way, they should have used that same ratio when they removed Doff requirements from the normal level ups for the Colony Sub-Holdings (instead of the much higher ridiculous amounts they settled on).
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    where2r1 wrote: »
    So...is that duplication thing the only thing good about the Emperor's sword?

Glad I didn't fall for it. LOL!
    1: it looks cool, 2: it's actually a good melee weapon. 3: The security mooks don't hang around for long. I actually don't use that power very often. IMO buying multiple swords just for that power was ridiculous. Here's a demo video I made:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVieGqVBZLg
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    where2r1 wrote: »
    So...is that duplication thing the only thing good about the Emperor's sword?

Glad I didn't fall for it. LOL!
    1: it looks cool, 2: it's actually a good melee weapon. 3: The security mooks don't hang around for long. I actually don't use that power very often. IMO buying multiple swords just for that power was ridiculous. Here's a demo video I made:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVieGqVBZLg

I saw it already on my Kit Modules Thread. :) But other people might wanna see what it does. :)

Well, when the 50% Sale was on....I was debating with myself what to buy in the Lobi Store. I only had 200 Lobi. LOL!
    And I ended up never making a decision. Over thinking the whole Flash sale.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    captainbmoneycaptainbmoney Member Posts: 1,323 Arc User
    I just wish they had a Holster mode for it.

Like my fanpage!
    https://www.facebook.com/CaptainBMoney913
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,167 Community Moderator
    Does need a Scabbard, preferable on the hip.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    there's a thread in bug reports and this is apparently something they're working on: https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/discussion/1246772/the-emperors-sword
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    corelogikcorelogik Member Posts: 1,039 Arc User

Ditto.
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Does need a Scabbard, preferable on the hip.

Double Ditto!
    "Go play with your DPS in the corner, I don't care how big it is." ~ Me
    "There... are... four... lights!" ~Jean Luc Picard
This discussion has been closed.