test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PC Patch Notes for 2/7/19

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
Greetings Captains!
We will be having a maintenance tomorrow 2/7 at 7AM Pacific for 2.5 hours. What time is this for me?
You can find our patch notes here.

=/\=
We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.
Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.
Thank you for the assistance!
The Star Trek Online Team

Comments

• frtoasterfrtoaster Member Posts: 3,352 Arc User
    Resolved an issue that was causing a Players icon to be low resolution when viewed within the information window.

Wow, that bug is ancient. By the way, there is another bug in the same window that causes the "Ship" field to show the character's name instead of the ship's name. The bug occurs in system space and sector space, but not on the ground.

Also, any updates on what's happening with the hair and skin?
    Waiting for a programmer ...
    qVpg1km.png
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    Bridge Officers may no longer activate the Terran Assault Squad tertiary attack on the Emperor's Sword.
    Why? They can use practically every OTHER thing that summons more things.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • zaccar#5080 zaccar Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    Known Issues:

An error message can sometimes occur, “previous transaction is still running”, when attempting to purchase a ship.

REALLY ??? the one thing where people actually DONT get what they have PAID for (125€ in my case for the gamma pack) is a known issue and thats it ?
  • porbidus01porbidus01 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    After yesterday emergency maintenance can't login. Always appears "Unable to authenticate: Connection to the account server timed out"
  • archonpl78archonpl78 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    porbidus01 wrote: »
    Still can't login. Always appears "Unable to authenticate: Connection to the account server timed out"
    Me the same... since yesterday:-(
  • c0d3jackerc0d3jacker Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    archonpl78 wrote: »
    Still can't login. Always appears "Unable to authenticate: Connection to the account server timed out"
    Me the same... since yesterday:-(

same
  • archonpl78archonpl78 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    ...and referring to mantioned above - lack of access to server - it'll be nice that Cryptic extend deadline of anniversary event/
  • finsches123finsches123 Member Posts: 155 Arc User
    After yesterday emergency maintenance can't login. Always appears "Unable to authenticate: Connection to the account server timed out"

Well, it works for me, ... eventually. After about 5 tries or so, I can log in, but often crash again randomly. Changing toons also puts me back to the login lottery.
  • drsid#3032 drsid Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    a patch lol so you did fix last nights problems already ? o wait you didnt ...
  • skk1701jskk1701j Member Posts: 243 Arc User
    All "Complete TFO" Personal Endeavors have had their requirements changed at Medium and Hard difficulty. The new requirements are:

Easy = Complete 1 associated TFO (any difficulty)

Medium = Complete 2 associated TFOs (any difficulty)

Hard = Complete 3 associated TFOs (any difficulty).

3 TFOs (3 Iconian) will take more than 40 Minutes at least. 500k DMG and others can be done pretty fast.

Hard = 3, Advanced = 2, Normal = 1 would increase the time spend for the dailys.

• thebuzz1thebuzz1 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    LIGHTING LOOKS GOOD AT LOGIN PAGE GET TO 84.32 FREEZE KICKS ME OUT LOST THE SERVER GOOD LIGHTING GOOD LIGHTING
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    Can we still download patches if the server is messed up and will not load characters?
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,789 Arc User
    What about a fix for the Connection to Server Time Out when on loading screens and not being able to login? Clearly yesterdays fix was a placebo!
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    Resolved an issue that was causing the Fortune Cookie Tribble to be eaten by other Tribbles.

YES!!! This was what I was looking for. LOL! :smiley:
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • oldravenman3025oldravenman3025 Member Posts: 1,892 Arc User
    No update on the Beta Quadrant dailies replay bug, and New Romulus adventure zone missions not being available?
  • captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    where2r1 wrote: »
    Resolved an issue that was causing the Fortune Cookie Tribble to be eaten by other Tribbles.

YES!!! This was what I was looking for. LOL! :smiley:

I had a Terran Fortune Cookie Tribble that turned into a Cannibal Tribble.

I had a Nukura Tribble, and I think one other 'device' with the TFC Tribble, and after a while the TFC turned into a Cannibal. Luckily I didn't have to worry about Nukie getting killed by it.

I'd like to know if the Cannibal conversion was intentional or just a bug.
  • captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    I'm glad the invisible ship issue was dealt with for the Binary Stars TFO. It happened to me once, and I thought was just a fluke.
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    where2r1 wrote: »
    Can we still download patches if the server is messed up and will not load characters?

Patching went smoothly and quickly for me.
  • starmanjstarmanj Member Posts: 714 Arc User
    I am getting tired of my gray and with Hair please fix the Blonde hair
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    thebuzz1 wrote: »
    LIGHTING LOOKS GOOD AT LOGIN PAGE GET TO 84.32 FREEZE KICKS ME OUT LOST THE SERVER GOOD LIGHTING GOOD LIGHTING

Is your capslock key stuck?

I only had to try to get in twice before I got in and completed one endeavor in the time I had, plus some DSEs. Only had an hour or so to play around and try to get the next mastery level on her Bajoran Interceptor.

Hopefully the login issues will be fixed too. I hope it isn't a DDOS attack.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • thebuzz1thebuzz1 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    I like the game. Sometimes I get slightly loud.
  • assos#4323 assos Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Still down? This login bug must be eating this patch!
  • aspartan1aspartan1 Member Posts: 1,054 Arc User
    Hmmmm......

I just got the "Unable to authenticate: Connection to the account server timed out" message. Nonetheless I was able to connect the second time however. I'm currently downloading the new patch.

For what it is worth, several hours ago - before the current patch, I also got the “previous transaction is still running” when trying to claim something in the store.
    If you are looking for an excellent PvE fleet consider: Omega Combat Division today.
    Former member of the Cryptic Family & Friends Testing Team. Sadly, one day, it simply vanished - without a word or trace...
    Obscurea Chaotica Fleet (KDF), Commander
    ingame: @.Spartan
    Romulan_Republic_logo.png
    Former Alpha & Beta Tester
    Original Cryptic Forum Name: Spartan (member #124)
    The Glorious, Kirk’s Protegè
  • assos#4323 assos Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Getting the DC with the new patch too!
  • cxeronockxcxeronockx Member Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    jcsww wrote: »
    What about a fix for the Connection to Server Time Out when on loading screens and not being able to login? Clearly yesterdays fix was a placebo!

opening screen for choosing character does not open, Disconnected from login server appears immediately and the launcher closes. Has there been a patch? This started after the so-called maintenance.

After ten tries I can log in, it's strange, weird patches
  • alpha#9002 alpha Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    I just got the "Unable to authenticate: Connection to the account server timed out" message just saying three times in a row will keep trying but.......
  • ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
    We're still working on the connection issues, thanks for your patience.
This discussion has been closed.