test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tier V Reputations completed, working on Tier VI Reps, Reward Crates on 3 Reps are No-Tier

cestovatelkacestovatelka Member Posts: 16 Arc User
I've already sent in a Ticket to a GM & had some back&forth, & the final verdict seems to have been, that we're clueless, watch for any fixes mentioned in the Forums. Going through the Reputation projects, for completing the New Romulus, Nukara & Task Force Omega projects, yield a reward crate not marked with any Tier. All the others yield a Tier IV crate, except the Gamma (which I just started). But all of my Reputations are completed to Tier V (except the Gamma ofc on which I just started). [Nukara Strikeforce Equipment Requisition] for instance. Opening that, yields a No-Level Tier ( ) crate [Sonic Antiproton Split Beam Rifle Mk XI [CrtD]x2 [Sonic]. For Species 8472 Counter-Command, for instance, I get a Tier IV Box, which yields Bio-Molecular Phaser Dual Heavy Cannons Mk XII [Acc]x2 [Proc]. Keep in mind, I'm at Tier V & working on leveling up to Tier VI for all except for the new Gamma Reputation. Others in my Fleets say they get Tier V boxes, & they're also at Tier V, working on Tier VI. So, what's going on? I have this very same issue with all of my characters able to run Reputation projects.

The date & time of this particular incident was just before I filed this ticket. I 1st asked my fleets' members about it, & they responded that all of their Tier V Reputation Project rewards were all yielding Tier V rewards.

This has been happening for quite some many months, ever since all of my 6 characters were able to run Reputation Projects. In fact, I've never received a Level V Reputation Reward Crate, on any of my 6 characters able to run Rep. Projects & I had no clue to ask about it prior.

Now that the Rep. Projects have a Tier VI level available, ever since then, on all of the Rep. Projects except the New Romulus, Nukara & Task Force Omega, all of the other Rep. Project reward crates have been Level IV. All of the reward crates from those 3 listed projects have had No Tier or Level in their description; as in, no level description at all. More recently, as each of my characters have been leveling up on all Rep. Projects, I've started receiving Level I & Level II on the Gamma, but I'm still receiving only level IV rewards on all of the others & this has been the same for all of my characters, which have completed the Tier V Reputations.

Note: all of my 6 characters able to run them, have reached Level V in the Reputation level except the Gamma Reputation.

On some of those 6 characters, I still have some unopened No-Level & Level I/Level II rewards in their overflow bags as well as Level IV rewards in the overflow bags.

Why the No-Tier reward crates, & only on 3 specific categories of Reputation Projects, while all the others on which I also reached Tier V, I receive Tier IV reward crates, & yet all of my Level 65 characters running Reputations are at Tier V? I provided all the screenshots & detail for which anyone can ask.

THAT is the question.

So until this bug is addressed by Support, I'm waiting & looking. Any additional tips or info regarding this will be appreciated.

Comments

• where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    If I remember correctly, on Tribble...the reward boxes for completing the rep projects were numbered all over the place. But when I opened them, I got Mark 12 purple out of most of them. I am not sure if that is what is going on on Holodeck.

Now, different type of gear unlock at different Tiers of the Rep store....so not sure if those numbers on the boxes reflect the quality of the gear in the box...or if it reflects gear from different Tiers of the Rep stores.

I did not pay that close attention, and send it all off to the Vendor for EC, unless it looks interesting.

"Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin