test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

lobi store

urbanzoulurbanzoul Member Posts: 12 Arc User
hi... this option was removed from game ? A package containing 2-6 [Winter Prize Vouchers] is available in the Lobi Store during the Winter Event, costing 5
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,028 Community Moderator
    I don't understand the question.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    urbanzoulurbanzoul Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    well i remember seeing a option on the lobi store that u could get for 5 lobis the box with 2 to 6 winter vouchers ... but im not seeing that option at the lobi store
  • Options
    salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,794 Arc User
    The option is definitely still there. I'm looking at it now.
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
  • Options
    postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    The option is still there and its still something you should never be considering wasting lobi on.

Especially on the first day of the event!
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,514 Arc User
    The option is still there and its still something you should never be considering wasting lobi on.

Hey, if someone wants to support the game by using $500? worth of lobi for a free event ship then good for them.
  • Options
    salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,794 Arc User

I'm sure that the 100k lobi owners would disagree with you. But yeah even though I have 5k, I wouldn't waste it.
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
  • Options
    warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    urbanzoul wrote: »
    hi... this option was removed from game ? A package containing 2-6 [Winter Prize Vouchers] is available in the Lobi Store during the Winter Event, costing 5
    It appears after you slot the ship project.
This discussion has been closed.