test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

winter tailor bug

sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
My Jem can't wear winter scarves or belts.

The scarf might be related to not being designated Fed for the category in the tailor.
The belt. I have no idea.
Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

Comments

• salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,794 Arc User
    That sucks, I'd really like to get the new purple coat for a Jem'Hadar.
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
  • sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    Also my Jem can not breed winter tribble. The disco captain bred his no problem. I'm closing in on 3 hours open with the Jem now and nada with same food.

I figured out the belt issue for Jem captain. The jacket is classified as long loose which probably doesn't allow belts. For all other capatains it's just loose.

The scarf is still a mystery because he is allowed to wear Risa flowers on collar.

Post edited by sheldonlcooper on
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    Make sure there is no Ketracel with Tribble.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
    where2r1 wrote: »

wow, well spotted. thanks! It popped the second I removed the ketracel.

• where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User

Eh, I only know about it...because it was happening to me. LOL!
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User

Eh, I only know about it...because it was happening to me. LOL!

I was going to say the same thing, also from personal experience. Once a Tribble eats a Ketracel, making a Gamma Quadrant Tribble, any non-Cannibal Tribbles in the same space will just keep on quietly munching on any remaining Ketracel with no warning that it's being eaten, since they would only produce more Gamma Quadrant Tribbles, and they can't since those are unique. I guess since you can't sell Ketracel anymore, this is another method to get rid of it, rather than just discarding it all.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
    That's interesting. I didn't notice this happening because the gamma tribble is equipped to bridge officer.