test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Help! R.R.W. STRANDED at ESD!

So, I finished “Task Force: Age of Didcovery” with my K.D.F./R.R.W. Reman. After finishing, I got an option to “beam over” & accident tapped the button before finishing reading the message.

I beamed over to Earth Space Dock. Now, I am STUCK here! When I try to return to ship I get the error notice: “Map Transfer Failed”

I cannot find any option to abort or transwarp, either. Can a dev or someone send me a PM about this? I have a feeling this problem will need to be fixed on the coding end.

Comments

• flimjam#3426 flimjam Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    Can you go to the transporter pad and chose the beam up option? I believe there's an option to "return to sector space". That might send you where you need to go. Normally, the return to ship option on ESD sends you to orbit around Earth, which is a Fed only map. That's probably why the map transfer is failing. Another option might be to join a TFO which will take you out of ESD. When the TFO is over, it might try to send you to ESD then send you to sector space next if the map transfer fails. If those do not work, you might need to submit a help desk ticket so they can address it directly.
  • chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    Hello @surfacewarrior#8890 , I've forwarded your case to customer support to help move your character.