test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Delta Alliance Tier 5 reputation rewards cannot be claimed by Discovery character

szimszim Member Posts: 2,503 Arc User
As mentioned in the title, I cannot claim Tier 5 rewards for Delta alliance reputation. The mission is listed in the 'ready to turn in' tab but the "Hail Starfleet" button is greyed out. This is a level 65 Discovery character.

I've tried relogging and changing maps but to no effect.

Comments

• where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    It may be related to this...you are not the only one having problems.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/discussion/1244444/tier-v-reputation-rewards-missing

Read what @chrian#9670 is saying in that thread, too.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • szimszim Member Posts: 2,503 Arc User
    where2r1 wrote: »
    It may be related to this...you are not the only one having problems.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/discussion/1244444/tier-v-reputation-rewards-missing

Read what @chrian#9670 is saying in that thread, too.

Well, not entirely. The issue in that thread is 'missing' elite marks and the change in the Romulan reputation. I can't claim any rewards for reaching Tier 5 in the Delta Alliance reputation, the mission cannot be turned in. However, similar issues have been reported about Discovery captains not being able to turn in specific missions. It might be releated to that.
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    If you keep reading down the thread toward the end...some players start piping up about Delta Rep rewards, too.

But reality I just wanted to tag the Dev looking into the stuff to your complaint.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    Hello @szim , Delta rep has been confirmed bugged in our internal systems and is on the appropriate team to fix. Thank you for your patience on the reply.
  • rndfluctuation#1470 rndfluctuation Member Posts: 813 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    Meanwhile in case you are willing to SACRIFY time and efforts on a bit of exploration, without guaranty,
    I think there is some command (or something spelled similarly) in delta quadrant, maybe go there look if the contact is there - D'vak ? (for those who missed it, at least). You may also try to make the quest primary and follow a gold arrow/circle, if any. Also, no idea, maybe the v (search) key could help as well while there as well as changing the zoom of the minimap if you don't see well.

No promises here.

(Plus, noting I am just a player who had claimed delta a while ago, IIRC it was in a not very standard way, by visiting some place, however not remembering the details)

P.S.
    This post's point is NOT meant to say there is no bug, it only meant as a way to explore a POSSIBLE/potential workaround.
    Ah another thing I forgot - my char was not a discovery char. I think it was a Jem but unsure. Either way. Solved for me somehow.

Won't work, according to szim's post bellow
    Post edited by rndfluctuation#1470 on
    @rndflactuation Thanks for the suggestion. But the contact in question, Admiral D'vak, can no longer be found anywhere. He used to be on old DS9 next to Roxy but he was removed when the station was redesigned.
  • rndfluctuation#1470 rndfluctuation Member Posts: 813 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    szim wrote: »
    @rndflactuation Thanks for the suggestion. But the contact in question, Admiral D'vak, can no longer be found anywhere. He used to be on old DS9 next to Roxy but he was removed when the station was redesigned.
    Ah, sorry then. Editted posts to clarify then...

Post edited by rndfluctuation#1470 on
  • texasrascal#5181 texasrascal Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    Did you all ever get a fix on PC? Have this same issue with my Disco toon on PS4.
    Did you all ever get a fix on PC? Have this same issue with my Disco toon on PS4.

Yes. It got fixed a few weeks ago.