What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Delta and Temporal Recruit Story Arc account rewards bugged

2»

Comments

• Options
    where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    The mission called "Temporal Ambassador" used to be part of that story arc. They moved it to the "yesterday's War" story arc. It may be stuck because of that.

Either wait and see what happens after you get to that mission, or skip past everything else and do that mission, to see if that is what is messing with it. ????

That is the only thing I can guess.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    hierraxhierrax Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    where2r1 wrote: »
    The mission called "Temporal Ambassador" used to be part of that story arc. They moved it to the "yesterday's War" story arc. It may be stuck because of that.

Either wait and see what happens after you get to that mission, or skip past everything else and do that mission, to see if that is what is messing with it. ????

That is the only thing I can guess.

Thanks. I thought as much. I couldn't find an old list of what made up this story arc. Will try to get there and hope none of the other mission arcs still open are reconfigured as well. They really should have thought about that when streamlining the mission journal. Especially since the Delta Event was not too long ago.
  • Options
    where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    I am using this page as a reference....another player posted it in another thread, thank goodness...

https://web.archive.org/web/20170912150404/https://sto.gamepedia.com/List_of_missions

Yeah, I just checked there IS a Temporal Probe for Delta Recruits to find in "Temporal Ambassador"...so that probe may still be attached to the completion of "In the Shadows" in the Tasseract Device.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin