test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

AoD BOFF Badges don't work

aries73321aries73321 Member Posts: 62 Arc User
The Discovery badges don't seem to be working right for the Discovery era BOFFs. I am only getting the option for the cadet and ensign rank badges. I have them all promoted to LT. I'm able to get the other rank options on the BOFFs set up after getting to the 25th century. Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong?

Comments

• Options
    oldravenman3025oldravenman3025 Member Posts: 1,892 Arc User
    aries73321 wrote: »
    The Discovery badges don't seem to be working right for the Discovery era BOFFs. I am only getting the option for the cadet and ensign rank badges. I have them all promoted to LT. I'm able to get the other rank options on the BOFFs set up after getting to the 25th century. Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong?

It appears that for some folks that the rank bug carries over to the 25th Century uniform options, with the inability to use any rank tabs higher than Lt.

• Options
    drazziidrazzii Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    I can confirm this issue as well on my Discovery BOFFs. They only have access to Cadet and Ensign Discovery badges. Regular BOFFs either acquired while leveling or bought off the exchange can be promoted and can then use any available Discovery badge rank.

To add to this, none of my Discovery BOFFs have access to several uniform options that my normal BOFFs have access to such as:
    • Back
    • Arm Attach Left
    • Arm Attach Right
    • Chest Gear
    • Hips Attach Left
    • Hips Attach Right

aV2IRVJ.png