test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Klingon Fleet Starbase Transporter

where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
It's baaaaacccckkkkkk....

Klingon Fleet Starbase. Unable to interact with the Transporter Operator unless standing in a small area next to the console.

And this is on a Tier 4 Starbase, with the vanity project that improves the transporter area.
Some folks may not have that vanity project completed...not sure how their transporter area is working.
"Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2018
    Odd.... my Jem'Hadar just beamed from the Klingon Fleet Starbase, using the Green Romulan beam out animation.

Weren't Jem'Hadars supposed to be Purple????

Wait a min...that isn't all green... what is that???

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    OK... after running around my Starbase for a bit.... I figured out that the interact point with the Klingon Fleet Starbase Transporter Officer is not gone.

It MOVED OFF the actual visual of the transporter pad, toward the walkway that connects to the rest of operations and against the back wall of the transporter area.

I stood my character in the middle of the circle where I can interact with the Transporter Officer and took a picture. THAT should be in the center of the transporter pad...but it is not.

https://imgur.com/V0j1k4I

When and if you ever get around to fixing this, please make sure it is corrected on BOTH versions of the KDF Fleet Starbase Transporter pad.... the "normal" one and the "improved" one (vanity project).