test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Defense of Starbase One will not complete

theboxisredtheboxisred Member Posts: 450 Arc User
To add to the above, all objectives had been met.

Comments

• toddariustoddarius Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    10/11/18 Defense of Starbase One totally Effing BROKEN, final phase, "Defeat Remaining Klingons" will not spawn enemies, and after you fly around for 5 minutes doing nothing then leave cause you have no choice you get banned for 30 minutes, UN FUKING BELIEVEABLE, FIX THIS GARBAGE...5 matches out of 6 bugged.
  • thearkadythearkady Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    Completely, utterly broken queue that NEVER correctly gives ship mastery xp and fails to correctly complete more often than not.

If Cryptic don't have enough character to admit this is broken garbage that needs to be completely removed until fixed, they should at least have enough character to remove it from random TFO queueing.
    Post edited by thearkady on
  • theboxisredtheboxisred Member Posts: 450 Arc User
    I'm fairly certain that Cryptic is hunting the problem down. In fact I suspect that the reason they put a 5 minute cool down on it is so that the players are not constantly dragged into a broken instance. A Band-Aid, if you will, until the problem is solved.

That's my hope, anyway.
  • rattleshark#0665 rattleshark Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    I ran it twice today , 1 finished 1 did not.
  • charlesdonovancharlesdonovan Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    I have run into the exact same problem during the first AoD mission, Secrets. The objective, "Defeat remaining Klingons" is not registering as completed despite there not being a single Klingon ship present on the entire map. I can't say I'm enjoying the new series seeing as how I'm restricted from even being able to complete the first mission in it.
  • lopequillopequil Member Posts: 1,226 Arc User
    There is a workaround for this: leave at least one battlecruiser alive (or simply leave them all alone) until after the last ship has escaped.
    Q9BWcdD.png
  • nxnovacatnxnovacat Member Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    It seems like to me having at least 1 person of an opposing faction like Starfleet Players mixed with Klingon Players or Starfleet Allied mixed with Klingon Allied can cause this bug to happen. I just had this happen for a second time between my wife and I in this mission, I verfied this by warping out on my KDF toon to verify. I'm not 100% certain on this yet that this is causing it, but I am sure it is related to it.
  • nxnovacatnxnovacat Member Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    Ran this mission again just now, it is definitely this issue I just mentioned. Can't cross-play factions in this mission what so ever if you want the mission to end. One faction or the other has to warp out to end the mission. Weird bug is weird it seems.
  • fadmbambamfadmbambam Member Posts: 656 Arc User
    Would like to see Cryptic actually respond to these bug threads. I've entered into this mission and multiple times it bugged as described.
  • charlesdonovancharlesdonovan Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    So I can't play Secrets. Can't run Starbase One. Is there something in the expansion that WORKS? How is this encouraging players when you can't even play it?
  • slifox#0768 slifox Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    I’ve experienced a noncompletion several times.

Also, once warped in and immediately received rewards. I must have come in right as the current group finished. Not complaining about that one LOL...