In the form of a list, post brief, specific ideas that you think would be reasonably feasible and improve the game. Avoid bugs, things you think are broken or suck, and overly broad topics. Discuss previous posts if you like but try to keep the thread on topic.
* Add account names as a fleet roster column.
* Add space suit functionality to non-Nukara reputation sets.
* Add singularity cores to all things that reward a warp core.
* Add duty officers whose active effects modify reputation item properties and reputation traits.
* Split active reputation traits among ground and space.
* Create rewards for completion of story arcs, especially the longer ones.
* Create an in-game DPS parser capable of presenting a summary at the end of a mission.
* Allow currently front-facing weapons to be rear-mounted, with a similar firing arc penalty.
* Add more mods to crafted or re-engineered weapons, e.g.:
* * [Arc]: increases the firing arc by 50%.
* * [Eff]: decreases the firing cost by 25%.
* * [Surg]: increases the critical hit chance by 25% but reduces the firing rate by 50%.
* * [Tran]: torpedo transport warhead proc.
* Add duty officers whose active effects modify additional specialization skills, like you started to do with Intel and Command.
* Add more duty officer packs in the C-Store.
* Retabulate newly-summoned ships to carry realistic weapon loadouts so that new players don't think DBBs, BAs, cannons, and torpedoes all go on the same ship, and for established players who want a quick ship for leveling or other purposes.
* Alert the player where "Return to Sector Space" will actually take them when leaving fleet holdings.
* Ensure all social facilities have the same NPC contacts.
* Have official Foundry contests in which the winning locations will be adapted to unused social zones such as Vulcan.
* (I know this one is large) Change the tooltip system to an effective analyzer so that item stats are calculated whether or not the player is in space, clean up and standardize the text output, and create a diagram of the various DOFFs, traits, and other modifiers that contribute to an item's stats.
* Allow players to claim an admiralty card rather than a ship.
* Allow players to summon a ship with NO gear on it.
* Revamp the dilithium store, which is rather messy and uninformative.
* Make a single reclaim store that allows players to see and reclaim any items the player would be entitled to whether they have the ship in the yard or not.
* Remove the unique modifier that prevents claiming more than one of an item, in case a player wants to use a unique item on more than one ship (e.g. Agony Phaser Torpedo). Uniqueness should affect where something is equipped, not whether you can get it in your inventory. A sillier example is the Tsunkatse Glove, which can only be claimed if I do not have it equipped on my captain, even though I can use it on as many BOFFs as I want.
* Allow BOFFs to be named for your other captains without shenanigans.
* Make the restrictions on ship names consistent. I can make a ship named "Spock's Brain" even while "Spock" is banned? Illogical.
* Allow for an in-game, account-wide record-keeping system for those who don't feel like loading Google Sheets every time they play as I do.
* (I know this one is large) Investigate restrictions to BOFF outfits and clean up anything you can. Here are a few examples of weirdness:
* * Some character eyeballs are bound to the secondary color of Tsunkatse Gloves.
* * A Romulan BOFF acquired from a KDF character and a Romulan BOFF acquired from a Federation character have different options from each other as well as from Romulan KDF and Romulan Federation captains. None of these options are consistent with, well, pretty much anything.
* * Loading "outfit only" will load the character model with many BOFFs. In some cases this is useful, especially with Aliens and Androids; in many cases it is destructive.
* * When told to load outfits, many BOFFs load only the tops of outfits, while others load only the bottoms, some don't load anything at all, and some just make stuff up.
* * Klingon BOFFs and Liberated Borg Klingon BOFFs have some of the same uniform options, but are missing many things. Why?
* How about some Command, Temporal, Miracle Worker, etc. uniforms or at least components?
* Toggle color matching between outfit items. For example, I may want all my pant colors to match each other, or match the color of my shirt, or NOT to match the color of my shirt. Many of the existing binds are very frustrating.
* Add various currencies to the Currencies UI tab in inventory, e.g. Expertise, Lobi, Zen.
* Repair the Klingon and Romulan default ship names to actually be in Klingon and Romulan, like you generally do for NPC ships of those races.
* Add Klingon and Romulan fonts in selected places, for example in ship names so that interested players may have their ships tagged with supplementary text.
* Allow client-side changing of colors for overhead names (I am NOT proposing players be able to color their names to other players!). The default blue, gray, and orange are not always optimal.
* On player names, alter the font or color to make it clearer whether something is a fleet or a title.
* Allow players to schedule contributions every 24 hours for fleet and reputation projects.
* Create a visual timeline that encompasses all the episodes and other missions, so that players can scan across it to quickly find desired content.
* Allow auto-selection of admiralty ships like we already have for BOFFs.
* Cause the admiralty missions to dequeue vertically by clicking the reward claim button, as we already have for BOFFs.
* Add a "clear all power trays" button.
* Allow players to save power trays and load them on characters of their choice. (Skills not shared between characters will be ignored and remaining skills will stay in assigned places.)
* Allow ctrl-shift, alt-ctrl, etc. power functionality.
* Allow direct binding of a key to an entire power tray without needing external programs.
* Allow individual scaling of all UI elements.
* Show all possible UI elements while editing, regardless of whether a particular ship has intel skills or hangar pets, to avoid shenanigans when loading a UI with another character.
* Allow arrow-key-based UI positioning. Coordinates would help too.
* Make the curves and angles on UI elements consistent so they fit with each other properly.
* Standardize the naming conventions of ship classes. Use the ship's class name as a key, and the various other information as a subtitle. e.g.:
* * Constitution Class (T1 Cruiser, TOS)
* * Constitution Class (T2 Cruiser)
* * Constitution Class (T2 Cruiser, Refit)
* * Constitution Class (T6 Light Cruiser, Temporal)
* * Constitution Class (T6 Heavy Command Cruiser, Kelvin)
* * In cases where a class contains multiple subclasses, pick one for a default and add some synonym of "kitbash" to the end.
* Expand player response options so that a Vulcan captain and a Klingon captain don't have to say the same thing.
* Add an undismissable "You have an empty trait slot!" UI alert.
* Add informative text to the character selection screen, such as the character's resources, completed rep, R&D, and BOFF alerts, etc.
* Show ship visuals in the character selection screen. It has to be easier than the character visuals!
* Format the character selection screen so that scrolling is not necessary. The character list has very little information on each character, so who needs the big, bulky boxes? Just use a line of text.
* Call the character visuals by BOFF name, not by outfit name, to avoid complications where a single BOFF may be showed several times.
* Allow the ship to be rotated in the character selection menu.
...I'm sure you get the idea.