test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

scimitar cloak broken

when i fly the t6 scimitar and active cloak and than my barrage i stay cloaked ,even when i try to decloak mashing the decloak bottom or a scan only ways to break out. it is really annoying if possible please fix ty

Comments

• Options
    awesomeweaselawesomeweasel Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    ryan222322 wrote: »
    when i fly the t6 scimitar and active cloak and than my barrage i stay cloaked ,even when i try to decloak mashing the decloak bottom or a scan only ways to break out. it is really annoying if possible please fix ty

its a problem with any ship that can cloak and it has been around on pc since before it even released on the consoles, but instead of fixing long time bugs they want to keep pumping out content and create more bugs to give us different things to complain about. I guess they think that if we get new bugs to complain about will forget about the older bugs that haven't been around since the launch of the game but have not been fixed yet, which we don't.

from what i have heard from other players to make sure that you can uncloak you need to make sure you are not locked onto an enemy before cloaking