test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

More Bridge Interiors & Functions

Guys, I have to say that I love the ship interiors. They make for great role-playing as well as looking for things that one might have seen very briefly on the shows, but not gotten a good sense of it.

I had some questions, though...

1. Would it be possible to eventually get a TMP / TWoK interior? I ask that as I'm a big fan of that whole interior, and found a YouTube video showing the Wrath of Khan USS Enterprise interior recreated in another system.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Af7r1Ltp11I

2. Are we likely to eventually see different shuttle interiors besides the current default ones we have, like have more canon interiors for the TNG Type-6 and Type-7 shuttles, the Delta Flyer, the TOS Galileo shuttle, etc?

3. Another interior I'd love to see would be the NX-class, from Star Trek: Enterprise. We've seen a good chunk of that interior, including the nacelle tubes. Any chance of that ever happening, especially with the NX-class recreation on the C-Store and the NX-class refit special ship?

4. Proper Sovereign-class interior? I know a lot of this wasn't really seen, besides corridors, the bridge, Engineering, Sick Bay, and maybe a few other places, but that would be really nice to see.

5. Added interior functions, ie changing alert status, for all current ship interiors and fleet holdings? I know that K-13 starts out visibly at Red Alert when you first can board it, but that goes away as you level it up.

6. We've had the Odyssey-class in-game for a while. Are we likely to see a proper interior for the rest of it?
Lifetime Subscriber since 2010

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,523 Community Moderator
    We're likely to get new interiors if we get a mission that is set aboard a ship with that interior, such as Voyager or a Galaxy class. Or the upcoming one where we apparently go aboard the USS Glenn.

Other than that... we're not likely to get any new bridge/interior sets on their own.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    According to Tacofangs, doing a bridge takes him up to 5 days while it takes him 3 weeks to a month to do an interior. However, an update to the standard Federation and Klingon interiors is long overdue.
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.. but bridges and interiors have long since been abandoned.

As said before, there is a very very small chance we might get one or two if they're designed for a mission and then later sold separately.. but even that is doubtful.

The unfortunate truth is you will have to make due with what's already in game.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,805 Community Moderator
    As much as I would love to see more full interiors this falls into FCT territory by asking for full interiors. Not every ship is going to have a full interior. for further explanation I would read the quoted sections from tacofangs in our FCT that will be linked below. /closed

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline/#/discussion/1159287/frequently-created-threads-f-c-t
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.