test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fanfic , "Myrmidons" by Patrickngo, Starswordc, and Knightraider6.

12346»

Comments

• starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    There's no canon or even licensed fictional description of a T-Rogaran anywhere I've been able to find, so I decided to make s**t up and got a little crazy with it, drawing influences from several different sources.
    • They have a general resemblance to a drider, i.e. insectoid or arachnid abdomen but a thorax and vaguely humanoid head that are held erect. The whole thing averages 2.2 meters tall.
    • They have a chitinous exterior to shield from radiation on their homeworld, braced with a hollow latticework endoskeleton to deal with the square-cube law.
    • Four arthropod-style jointed legs. Thorax/torso has arms and three-fingered hands for manipulating objects.
    • Head looks vaguely reptilian (or turian), as it's covered by a more flexible chitinous material that lets the T-Rogs have facial expressions.
    • As implied, their vocal parts are completely incapable of producing most English sounds.
    • They hatch in broods of several dozen at a time. Their non-sapient larvae tend to cannibalize each other down to about six per brood, before pupating into sapient "nymphs" that grow into full-grown T-Rogarans.
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/