test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

XP weekend... what did you level?

nimbullnimbull Member Posts: 1,564 Arc User
For me it was a science character. I went from like 15-57 or 58 in just over 24 hours of staggered play sessions. Funny part was I finished out only the first three chapters of story missions and have a huge lot of them left before I was in a T6 lukari ship. Nifty thing was I found 6 cheap [Pen] Tetryon beam arrays on the exchange for like 20k-40k a pop and re-engineered them all to [CrtD][Pen].
Green people don't have to be.... little.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    Used admiralty to grind my gamma recruit. Now only 20 spec point left till he finishes the task of spending 90 spec points.
    Maxing 6 doff categories will be a pain in the rear, too bad we don't have events for cxp.
  • peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    Instead of logging in my latest toon 2 times a day for admiralty I logged it in 4 times a day for admiralty. Otherwise the weekend had no impact on my play.
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • kiralynkiralyn Member Posts: 1,576 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    Did the same thing I've done the last week - logged in, refreshed all my alts doing sponsored Gamma rep, and did one daily run of CC. Oh, and some contraband doffing on my KDF alts. Didn't notice it was XP time.

Used admiralty to grind my gamma recruit. Now only 20 spec point left till he finishes the task of spending 90 spec points.
    Maxing 6 doff categories will be a pain in the rear, too bad we don't have events for cxp.

Yeah, 90 spec will take awhile. I actually finished the doff categories before Admiralty, I think - Military/Engineering/Espionage was the usual cakewalk, I handed my recruit piles of Gamma commodities and ran lots of those 20 hour 1.2k xp medical & science missions, and Development was all combat & sports tournaments and poker games. I did pass him some extra doffs at the beginning for a boost.
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,501 Arc User
    I used red alerts to add 2 ship masteries for my new Liberated Borg Romulan captain, and to get rep mark daily boxes for all of the reps. Plus admiralty.
  • warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    Nothing
  • nikephorusnikephorus Member Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    I didn't even know it was xp weekend. My ignorant self didn't care and my informed self doesn't either. Sad.
    Tza0PEl.png
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    I avoided it like the plague. I do not want to level my new characters so fast.

This is how bad it is on a an xp weekend....level 12 character went to level 13 by collecting on the contraband doff assignment .... I did that without thinking about it. Ooops!
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,501 Arc User
    where2r1 wrote: »
    I avoided it like the plague. I do not want to level my new characters so fast.

This is how bad it is on a an xp weekend....level 12 character went to level 13 by collecting on the contraband doff assignment .... I did that without thinking about it. Ooops!

Yes, I was lucky and reached 60 just before it started so I got the normal level up experience then fast leveling from 60-65.

• bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    warpangel wrote: »
    Nothing

Same here. I was so busy with my last two days at my previous work location (Sat and Sun) that I didn't have time.​​
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,969 Community Moderator
    Finished leveling a Plesh Tral Heavy Raider on my Romulan. Dang thing felt like it was made of paper. Feeling better flying her T6 Mogai again. Funny thing is it feels more sturdy now than the T6 Vet ship.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
This discussion has been closed.