test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Who Killed the Hamster?

Server seems to be down. Anyone know why?

Comments

• Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    The servers mostly come on at night. Mostly.
  • Options
    snafu33snafu33 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    down for me also. same issue reported on facebook STO page. fix the hamster...please
  • Options
    warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    The server ist kaput.
    XzRTofz.gif
  • Options
    snakevorerulessnakevorerules Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    the borg have assimulated the hamster,they got tired of waiting on a borg expansion and are trying to assimulate the servers to be borg. so when you log in it will say we are sto of borg..resistance is futile
  • Options
    jaspherejasphere Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Murphey's Law if it can Happen it will rofl Hamster attack pull out the Jack Daniels Torps
  • Options
    velquavelqua Member Posts: 1,220 Arc User
    This is what happens when hamsters contract TRIBBLE. :p I hope the replacements get immunized.
    18662390068_f716cd60e3.jpg
  • Options
    darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,715 Community Moderator
    I got on the bullhorn and let them know. I'm sure they're aware of it. Now we wait. In the mean time folks, what did you guys grab for your lobi sale items?
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
  • Options
    ussvaliant#6064 ussvaliant Member Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    maR4zDV.jpg

Hello rubber banding my old friend, time to bounce around the battlezone again, where are all my bug reports going?, out of love with this game I am falling, As Cryptic fail to acknowledge a problem exists, Shakes an angry fist, And from Support all I'm hearing are the sounds of silence.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,019 Community Moderator
    Nothing. Don't have enough for anything I'd want.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    trekkiejedigirl#9564 trekkiejedigirl Member Posts: 163 Arc User
    My Hamster seems to have a broken leg also. Can get to the splash screen but not onto the server or to my characters. It was working fine until I tried to change characters. Please someone kick the Borg out so we can get back to our game? Thank you.
  • Options
    shadowkoshshadowkosh Member Posts: 1,688 Arc User
  • Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    I got on the bullhorn and let them know. I'm sure they're aware of it. Now we wait. In the mean time folks, what did you guys grab for your lobi sale items?

First.. thanks for escalating the issue.

Got a few Herald Staffs for ground, that was really about it. Opened a couple boxes just for fun and made a good bit of EC so overall not bad at all.

Hopefully, they fix the server soon so I can enjoy my new items. :smiley:
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • Options
    i bought the maquis raider t6 on auction house man that is an awesome ship on my klingon tactical
  • Options
    velquavelqua Member Posts: 1,220 Arc User
    24406062850_415d95f41c_b.jpg

He's coming to save the server!

18662390068_f716cd60e3.jpg
  • Options
    oberoncas#8604 oberoncas Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    The Pakled are on it guys. Don't worry.
  • Options
    send in the poodles.......the borg are scared of poodles
  • Options
    neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    It's Dead Jim
    GwaoHAD.png
  • Options
    ichaerus1ichaerus1 Member Posts: 986 Arc User

Nothing...I was gonna head to Japori to test out Advanced Fleet Andorian Phaser DBB for the look and sound. A friend of mine is wanting to know if Andorian phasers look/sound good.

If I had a lot of lobi...i need to replace my armor with the Tzenkethi ground armor or the Defiler armor. Or get a Tachyokinetic console. The crit chance and crit severity would be a nice boost on ground for my main's melee build. I like being able to burst for 5 digits.
  • Options
    The Pakled!, Oh-NOOOoooo.........0000! (echos off into background) lol.
  • Options
    Give the Borg some Tribbles!
  • Options
    ichaerus1ichaerus1 Member Posts: 986 Arc User
    i bought the maquis raider t6 on auction house man that is an awesome ship on my klingon tactical

i want that ship for one of my three mains. Since he's going for a burning theme with corrosive plasma, i wants the burny cyclone and the hell gun experimental weapon stripped from it for his fleet Duvqu'. THIS GALAXY WILL BURN!!!
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,019 Community Moderator
    Some random music from a guy who did some Star Trek music as well.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51vdPsLHal4
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User

I'm leveling up my Liberated Borg Romulan science captain and am considering getting the Khlinae Tal Shiar Adapted Battlecruiser for him just for more Borg-y goodness. Lt. Commander science + Commander universal makes this look like a nice SCIENCE! ship on paper.

Thanks to the Humble bundle he has the two Liberated Borg boffs (Romulan and Faction) and I could add the LTS android for more mecha-crew away team fun.

• Options
    darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,715 Community Moderator
    As for myself I'll probably scoop up some consoles as this sale gives me the excuse to make a kdf-hadar finally. will be in far better shape than most of my Klingon toons out of the box XD. Managed to drop a couple r&d ships so figured with the lobi sale going on as well, why not. down time gives me a little more time to plan the toon out so that's something i suppose.
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
  • Options
    albaeokalbaeok Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    IT"S DEAD JIM LOL!!! THATS AWESOME LOL!
  • Options
    snafu33snafu33 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    servers are back up now
This discussion has been closed.