test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dranuur proc not working with mines and Tricobalt mine launchers cooldown is broken

pottsey5gpottsey5g Member Posts: 4,177 Arc User
All Dranuur mine launchers have a (proc) mod that doesn't list anything on the mine and in combat the proc does not seem to trigger and heal the ship.

Also Tricobalt mine launchers cooldown is broken. There is a shared global cooldown between mines and torpedoes. Plus the Tricobalt mines trigger a 15 second cooldown on other Tricobalt mines

Comments

• pottsey5gpottsey5g Member Posts: 4,177 Arc User
    I used the new in game item problem section that replaces the old bug report and was told to repost here. This bug is still ongoing.
  • pottsey5gpottsey5g Member Posts: 4,177 Arc User
    edited July 2022
    Map: Any Space Map, I test in Stranded in Space
    Toon: Pottsey@Pottsey
    Step 1, Pick ship D.V Vitory-258 (Fleet Vanguard Support Carrier) (any ship would work)
    Step 2, Do a Search for Dranuur items and fit both Dranuur torpedoes in front slots and Dranuur mines in rear slots.
    Step 3, Go to any space map like Stranded in Space

Bug: None of the projectile weapons have any text for the Dranuur Proc. As far as I can tell the proc is broken. In combat the proc does not seem to trigger and heal the ship. Alternative version go to colony vendor where Dranuur weapons are sold. None of the Dranuur projectile weapons have any have text for the Dranuur proc mod in vendor. The proc only works for energy weapons.

Bug2: Reengineer Dranuur mines for Radius x3. The explosion radius of mines remains unchanged.
    Steps: Tested in PvP. I had Person A park 5km from me and and person B park behind them. Person B would move 0.5km at a time to test if radius worked. For Photon Bio Mines with x3 radius mod everything worked correctly. With Drannurr Radius mods I was unable to get them to work. Radius x3 was for example. Radius x1, Radius x2 are bugged as well.

This appears to be a bug in PvE as well. PvP just used for easier testing.

EDIT: See https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/discussion/1257362/tricobalt-weapon-cooldowns-are-still-broken for more details on the Tricobalt problems.

EDIT2:
    Quantum mines are meant to have by the old patch notes

“Quantum Mines
    •Increased flight speed from 25 to 45
    •Increased explosion triggering distance from 0.4km to 0.7km.
    •Increased explosion radius on Detonation from 1.0km to 1.5k”

But I was testing

Elite Dranuur Quantum mod Radius x3
    Advanced Fleet Quantum
    Modulating Competition Quantum
    Thoron Infused Quantum

None of them had an explosion radius over 1.0km and the Elite Dranuur Quantum Radius x3 which should have a 3.0km explosion radius only had 1km.

What we did was have 4 people in PVP. 1 person 5km from me. Another ship 1km back and another ship further back. We fired single volleys and tested range without moving.

Nothing hit over 1km. Without moving I them swapped in Bio Photon with x2 Radius which hit.

It looks like Quantum’s have lost the inbuilt extra explosion radius and on top of that the Radius mod is not working for Quantum’s or any Dranuur mine .

Also given that different mines have different radius ranges and different flightspeeds/different detonation ranges could we have that added into the item info in the same area as tracking range? At the moment none of this is listed in game.
    Post edited by pottsey5g on