test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Risa Dance Party Broken since last patch 8/2

crusader2007crusader2007 Member Posts: 1,803 Arc User
I put a ticket but the last tier of dances does not give the usual 50 favors as it did before the last patch. I confirmed this with other players as well. We thought it was lag but ruled out and no steps were skipped.

I know might be too late for this summer but needs some fixing next year.

Thanks!

ticket ID #4,742,600

DUwNP.gif

Comments

• Options
    majorhalcyonmajorhalcyon Member Posts: 199 Arc User
    Did it not show 'award 50 favors'? Did it, perhaps say something like 'award 43 favors' and 'award 7 favors'? I came across the latter way of it awarding the other night, and thought it was weird; turns out, it's saying it that way because it's filling the last 43 (from my example) of a 999 stack, and creating a new stack of 7. This might have been what actually happened to you, and others.
  • Options
    anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    I put a ticket but the last tier of dances does not give the usual 50 favors as it did before the last patch. I confirmed this with other players as well. We thought it was lag but ruled out and no steps were skipped.

I know might be too late for this summer but needs some fixing next year.

Thanks!

ticket ID #4,742,600

Tested and not confirmed. This was tonight at the ~9:30 PM EDT Dance Party on Risa #13 on a KDF-allied female Romulan Tactical Officer. All steps in the Dance party rewarded favors as they are supposed to, 10 for completing 3, 15 for completing another 5, 25 for completing another 10, and 50 for completing another 20.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
  • Options
    where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    I just signed out...been playing since after dinner....

Went through 2 rounds of the Dance Party! tonight. I left my inventory window open so I could watch the Lohlunat Favors collecting.

Both rounds, I got all the rewards: 10, 15, 25, 50.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    Isn't this the second thread where people were saying they were missing the Lohlunat Favor rewards on Risa events? I think the other one was on Horga'hn hunts.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    where2r1 wrote: »
    Isn't this the second thread where people were saying they were missing the Lohlunat Favor rewards on Risa events? I think the other one was on Horga'hn hunts.

I've experienced the Horga'hn Hunt one when collecting from the statues at the same time as another player. It's rare, but it does happen. I've had it happen every year, but kind of feared reporting it because I was worried that publicizing it might lead to someone weaponizing it to grief others, but since there are other reports, the cat is out of the bag.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.