test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

'Melting Pot' won't unlock...but kudos for the missions in general!

Sometimes when you play these games, it's all about the grind; cut-scenes and storylines are there to be skipped because those missions are just there to be completed for the loot they offer.
I've been playing the missions offered by Geordie and the latest Gemma-set stories and they're really interesting! Just wanted to express how impressed I am with the production values and story-telling in general...It's very compelling and interesting stuff and I'm actually intrigued by the continuing stories being told.
I'd like to continue, but 'Melting pot' seems locked on X-Box...what can I do to unlock it? I'd like to know 'cos I really feel like I'm waiting for that next episode to continue the story!

Comments

• Options
    starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    [Mod Hat] Bug thread moved to appropriate forum. [/Mod Hat]
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
  • Options
    jamiengray#9543 jamiengray Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I've been having the same problem with melting pot. I've spoken to arc support and they've referred it to the developers. Hopefully should be fixed soon.