test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Jem'Hadar New Frontiers mission replay bugged

mu777mu777 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
edited July 2018 in PS4 Gameplay Bug Reports
So I decided to replay some of these for various reward items, etc. I got up to Melting Pot and it & the last two missions remain locked. In addition to that, "Of Signs and portents" remains in the Incoming Hails tab even though I completed it.

*Update* Of Signs & Portents finally disappeared from the Incoming Hails tab, but Melting Pot, Scylla & Charybdis & Renegade's Regret are all still locked and unplayable.
Post edited by mu777 on

Comments

• tmghost7729#8985 tmghost7729 Member Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    Assume this is on Jem'Hadar character?

Edit: on my non-J'H main, only Melting Pot is unplayable, all other episodes in that Arc are fine (even after Melting Pot).
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,999 Arc User
    Please make sure that absolutely every other mission in every other story arc previous to New Frontiers is played/skipped and check if these locked missions are still locked.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • tmghost7729#8985 tmghost7729 Member Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    > @inferiority said:
    > Please make sure that absolutely every other mission in every other story arc previous to New Frontiers is played/skipped and check if these locked missions are still locked.

This was on my main, not a Jemmy toon, and yes, my main has played every single mission several times.
    Post edited by tmghost7729#8985 on
  • mu777mu777 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Yea this is on a Jem for me, and yes, I've played the unskippable ones and skipped the missions I don't want rewards for (will do those later for the spec xp).