test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Swarm Glitch, And A Fix

thlaylierahthlaylierah Member Posts: 2,983 Arc User
So I couldn't find the PC thread for the Swarm on the Galactic News Network and the "Discuss is the Forums" link deadends in the forum main page.

Last night I was playing the swarm and in the first part where we had to "eliminate all Hur'q" we did so but the mission would not progress. After about 5 minutes everybody got a nice leaving penalty and quit the game for the night, sorry metrics.

Here's the fix, put a generous timer on this part of the mission (like you did with the sending power to the broken Jem'hadar ships) and then we can just wait out this bug.

Comments

• protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,952 Arc User
    Seems every once in a while there is a small hurq ship lurking somewhere or stuck under something that's hard to find as have had the same thing happen. Not really sure if this is a bug or just requires some careful searching and looking for a red dot on your mini-map.
  • thlaylierahthlaylierah Member Posts: 2,983 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    I don't think many people look in the bug support Forum that's why I was looking for it in the general discussion forum. The console version was there so?

I reported the Hur'q dreadnought problem with disappearing bugs in the general discussion thread for that mission and it got fixed after many people acknowledged they were having the same problem.

I also thought my fix quite clever and helpful so....

We searched the whole map everywhere for 5 minutes, it was probably inside the planet or something.

Can someone transfer this thread to the dungeon then?

Thanks for transferring.
    Post edited by thlaylierah on