test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Quarks Lucky Seven Rule of Acquisition Number 48 impossible

skk1701jskk1701j Member Posts: 243 Arc User
The Accolade: Rule of Acquisition Number 48 Take no damage as Leck
is impossible. I can one shot everything with the rifle in tageting mode except the Harbinger.
Knifes are not useful at all with just 800 dmg.

Comments

• Options
    rndfluctuation#1470 rndfluctuation Member Posts: 813 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    As far as I know, I don't have the accolade myself but as for the Harbinger (read the spoiler only if you don't want to discover yourself) maybe I have an idea for you.
    Did you try to make a noise on the place designed for that and then go shoot him with the knife while he's distracted/exposed or something like this, from the other side, "on his back"? -sorry I don't remember the details but I am almost sure this is how the Harbinger is done.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    As far as I know, I don't have the accolade myself but as for the Harbinger (read the spoiler only if you don't want to discover yourself) maybe I have an idea for you.
    Did you try to make a noise on the place designed for that and then go shoot him with the knife while he's distracted/exposed or something like this, from the other side, "on his back"? -sorry I don't remember the details but I am almost sure this is how the Harbinger is done.

I mean the Harbinger at the first console. You can hide behind the walls to get near. Think you should use knife, but it doesn't do much damage

PS: I got it now. Took 3-4 hits with sniper rifle and no units spawned

• Options
    edited July 2018
    did you try to distract it / confuse it to search for something or make it go somewhere else somehow before using the knife...?
    If you tried you probably know what I meant. If not, the spoiler says what you probably should do 1st, though as said I forgot the details. It was fun to discover hence I wrote it like this to not ruin things too much.
    did you try to make a noise? and then, probably, go to a safe place and then go to shoot its BACK by the knife? I think it's the same mob/"monster" you meant
    If after reading it doesn't "ring a bell" at all then maybe it's still another mob, sorry then.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Ah congratulations, and nevermind then, sorry if I misled you by accident.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    I mean this situation: https://imgur.com/iE9p7np

edit: It's possible when Harbinger stays at the end and portals are out of range.
  • Options
    trekpuppytrekpuppy Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    Join the #accolades channel and you can get help with this and any other accolade you need.
    ---
    "-Grind is good!" --Gordon Geko
    Accolades checklist: https://bit.ly/FLUFFYS