test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Old Rendering Problem

trennantrennan Member Posts: 2,839 Arc User
After reading over the mega-critting thread and have experienced this myself. The old Borg Elite problem of torpedoes and some abilities not rendering properly has returned.

I have seen this myself when doing the gamma BZ, especially in Break the Circle. Where not only torpedoes failed to render properly, but so did tractor beam repulsors. Which is allowing said abilities to ignore shields and resistances, letting the enemy do 100% direct damage to the ship itself. For those not use to this, it would seem as though the enemy is mega-critting, and one-shotting you.

But for those like my, that were around for the same problem in the old Borg Elites, back in 2012 and 2013, this is something we know very well. It's also part of the reason said STFs were removed from the game. So, whatever band-aid you slapped on this at that time, has now come off. I'm seeing more people reporting invisible torpedoes and such in the mega-critting thread.
Mm5NeXy.gif

Comments

• darkspeakerdarkspeaker Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    Have you don Undine Assault lately? The whole STF does this. Hell, your ship sometimes disappears entirely.
  • alexanderb#7559 alexanderb Member Posts: 188 Arc User
    yeah undine assault is a big problem stf for a long time now on the area of graphics