test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Vanguard Carrier + 3set Iconian problem with elite gunboats

kelshandokelshando Member Posts: 887 Arc User
edited July 2018 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I upgraded to 3 set iconian and elite gunboats and every time anyone in the group starts combat the pets start to self buff forcing me into combat and pulling me out of full impulse. Very annoying issue.

Example would be Crystalline Entity event: As soon as the 1st person gets into combat my pets buff pulling me out of full impulse.. this can be at any distance 30km, 20km or even 50km it will effect me. After the allotted out of combat time goes by and I can full impulse then I go to full impulse again the pets buff again and it calls red alert and drops me out of full impulse instantly forcing me to combat speeds this happens repeatedly over and over forcing me to slowly trudge across the map by the time i can get close enough to even damage the entity the events over.

In the Borg red alert I was 70km away from the other players in combat and it was doing the same thing so i couldn't close the gap to assist them.

The only changes that I changed when this started to happen was adding the 3 set iconian, im using the warp core, deflector, and shields and the elite gunboats. When I trade out the Iconian gear for the default gear it seems to go away though the gunboats will still buff at 15km if im targeting a ship and pull me out of full impulse. I have tried to set them on guard mode and it still happens as they always buff themselves and pulls me into combat.