test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Texture seams on females in swimsuits

mightionnymightionny Member Posts: 128 Arc User
I've been playing the summer event all week, and today after the patch, I notice that the texture seam right at the small of female character's backs when wearing swimwear seems really obvious today; I hadn't seen it all week until today. Anyone else notice this?

Comments

• Options
    onetontoadonetontoad Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    You talking bout the lower back?,the colour discolouration? ,I noticed this quite a while back and reported it here and in the game.
    mc7SA5g.jpg
  • Options
    mightionnymightionny Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    onetontoad wrote: »
    You talking bout the lower back?,the colour discolouration? ,I noticed this quite a while back and reported it here and in the game.

Yeah, that's the one.
  • Options
    onetontoadonetontoad Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    not many ppl seem to notice this stuff unfortunatly so I dont think it ll ever be fixed
    mc7SA5g.jpg
  • Options
    theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,986 Arc User
    Most of the Lobi Mirror uniforms do clip on my boffs as well, I can only get the MU oddy uniform to work
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius