test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Parked characters forced out of old DS9 on log in causes crash and can't log back in without reboot

stormstryke2stormstryke2 Member Posts: 252 Arc User
As title says, if parked toon in old DS9 gets forced out but then crash game. And restarting client just sits at Patching and won't log in until PC is rebooted.

Comments

• Options
    where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    I meant that you should go look at those other threads and see if someone found a work around.

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    Apparently I found reboot wasn't necessary but to bring up the task manager to find Game Client was still running. Stopped that process and was able to go back in.
  • Options
    I am not sure why they could not find a more elegant solution to move people off the old DS9, if that is what they were intending.

The new DS9 doesn't have much going for it....isn't very conducive to socializing...there is no place to stand around and chat. Well...maybe up on the balcony...that is about it. Everywhere else is so crowded and closed in. I keep running into doors and the stairs just walking around. LOL!

• Options
    I was trying to find the security person to turn in contraband and just gave up and warped to ESD (fed) or Qonos (KDF). And know what you mean about the stairs and doors. Too cramped.
  • Options
    I was trying to find the security person to turn in contraband and just gave up and warped to ESD (fed) or Qonos (KDF). And know what you mean about the stairs and doors. Too cramped.

Yeah, they stuck them in the jail cell room....behind the Security office. Not out in the main concourse.