test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Startrek online lost speed from all ships

Hi since last update I have lost all speed at full throttle my ships Are all 52.69 ranging from my nx up to my vengeance class turn rate changes and all other stats gust flight speed stays at the same level tried changing consoles traits boffs doffs etc no difference need help to get my speed back my friends speed on his nx identical setup is 267.98

Comments

• Options
    tmghost7729#8985 tmghost7729 Member Posts: 455 Arc User
    > @haggis#1006 said:
    > I have had the same issue, also I have noticed that regaining speed after interaction in pve episodes, especially The Breach takes a very long time too.

Breach was always like that, sometimes you get lucky and regain speed immediately, sometimes it takes forever and despite being the fastest ship in the queue, you get to objectives last due to this speed limitation.
  • Options
    tmghost7729#8985 tmghost7729 Member Posts: 455 Arc User
    > @haggis#1006 said:
    > tmghost7729#8985 wrote: »
    >
    > > @haggis#1006 said:
    > Yes, maybe the developers should address all known issues first though, before adding more flawed contend that further impacts gameplay or compounds the problem. I'd rather wait a while longer and play a flawless game, than become exasperated at a flawed game that can and will make other gamers quit.

Ditto. I'm with you brother! +1