test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Hazard Emitters and Science Team not working for Jem'hadar BOF

aoav160aoav160 Member Posts: 443 Arc User
Hello, My science BOF Omat'Pika was promoted to Second and then trained in Science Team I and Hazard Emitters II. When he is slotted in the science station for the ship his skills do not appear in the Available Skills window. When I slot a non Jem'Hadar BOF the same skills do appear.

Thank you.

Ticket ID #4,718,969.

Comments

• Options
    doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    Did you look under stations and made sure that you have selected the new trained skill or does that boff show the old skills in there then you have to click on the skill and select the ones you have trained him.
    C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Yes I did. They show up in the Stations tab but when I hit "P" no trace of his skills.
  • Options
    iamjmphiamjmph Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    Did he come specialized? If so his specialization skills will be default in stations. Click on them and the on the side you should have a list of skills for each level. I don't know what "p" does so i don't know why it didn't work.... but my boff that came with hazard emitters has no problems using it...
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    The "P" key brings up the Available Skills menu. His default space abilities are as follow: Science Team I, Hazard Emitters II, Hazard Emitters III, and GW III. When I select himas an active office in one of the ship stations his skills are not available.
    bss6bRr.png
    IIK1wbR.png
    te2TCBy.png
    ZPtCFVi.png
  • Options
    Working after last patch. Thank you!